Is high sec mining nearly dead

17 years we had them to be alittle more correct

Doesn’t look dead.

3 Likes

so what your saying unless you risk getting the ore from low sec then T1 ship building is rather pointless. :slight_smile:

i do mining everday so the chart will be high :slight_smile: but to make ships seems not worth it i just sell the compressed ore.

Either that or you buy the ore cheap via buy orders or in more remote places.

1 Like

cheap isogen never seen any or even prices that are good

yes and yes.

i take risks, i get rewarded. i have learned how to mitigate those risks as best I can, but a new sig can always pop up and I’ll have a full heavy armour fleet on top of me in under 20s.

that’s wormhole life. i rather enjoy it.

and now you don’t. either adapt or quit complaining.

well someone has to get it. if you’re not prepared to go out of your comfort zone, then you’ll have to buy it from someone less risk averse.

2 Likes

https://evetycoon.com/market/37/history

Isogen prices are collapsing right now due to increased supply and lower demand.

yeah yeah do not cry blah blah you do not get my point i happen to risk it in 0.0 flying in genral but i happen to think mining is poor in high sec but if you call the crying it id just say what ever then . your missing the point.

Well, HS is now the only source for Tritanium in the game. Mine that.

The reason why Iso is only available in low sec is based in CCP’s decision to distinguish the sectors more from each other and give them more unique rewards and materials. Turning Ison into the main bottleneck for all production by making it a low sec only resource was a deliberate decision to encourage people to mine in low sec. Besides, there are lots of dead systems in low sec thanks to the FW changes where you can mine Nocx to your heart’s content.

this has nothing to with crying yadda-yadda, it’s about risk-reward structures in EVE that had been sorely lacking after the Rorqual apocalypse.

3 Likes

then why youre crying ? you dont wanna take the risk but wanna cry about this ?

its just profitable if you calculate correct !

same for WH ppl ! there was every mineral in there and then they came up with their “new inovation”
now WH are way worse then HS for mining …

your not even ON this chars sry bro …

3 Likes

it is not a cry you brainless muppet its a chat about the subject

i do mining when bored then i do high sec mining other than that i spend most time in 0.0 just because i am not online with this character mining means not alot to the chat in genral.

you just want profit for no risk ! youry still crying because you didnt see that LS / NS / WH has the same problems as you but they fixed their “problem”

you cant → you came into forum → you cry → ppl say ont cry just adapt → you cry more

it is not all about profit at all

there has never been much profit in T1 ships for as long as a recall since back in 2006 so you need to read my post closer you do not talk for me you guess its crying lol when infact its not really like that at all.

Its all about the state of the game as i was talking about T1 ship building you think my problem is profit lol only if i buy isogen which i do not do anymore.

close this post down put it down to big crying person you think i really care what you think?

there is no profit in T1 ship building ok but 0.0 is great so whats wrong hmm ill let you work it out then lol

you posting multiple times with no one responding, go grab a sandwhich and a coffee and come back in 15 minutes when you have calmed down

1 Like