Is Hisec ganking good for the game?

Don’t tempt me.
Imagine the arguments that would start.

“Define blue”
“It depends on what planet you are on”
“Not from space”

And so on…

4 Likes

This can be micromanaged and can be manipulated by game design. @CCP needs a solid IRA analyses … that can be done by data analysts…
but they cannot utilise these data and reflect into game without someone who has great operational skills on it

1 Like

Rayleigh Scattering, nuff said.
:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

In “on topic” style:

Blue is what you don’t gank, scam, or smack talk
Too much blue is bad for the game, especially if it assumes a toroidal shape on the sov map.
Blue is a limitation of choice, so in realiity it’s the new red.
The blue one is probably a spy
:nerd_face:

5 Likes

Selectively misquoting me. The full quote was “Antiganking in Uedama does exactly nothing IF YOU’RE IN ONE OF THE 1089 OTHER HIGHSEC SYSTEMS IN THE GAME” (emphasis added). i’m sure your antiganking campaign in Uedama is great for the people who are in Uedama, but it does nothing for the rest of highsec.

1 Like

I had one of those as a kid. Wasnt the best bike ever, but better than the Rayleigh Undercar

Unprovable. Freighters that escape ganks may be on their way to manipulate the market, DSTs may be carrying a Structure that changes how your system dynamics work, antigankers tied up in U arent available in Ohide etc

4 Likes

And that effects the point they were making how?

2 Likes

We don’t just hunt gankers in uedama , we hunt criminals where ever we find them , we use kill rights that we get for free to kill the alpha strike gankers when we get them , we even have our own swat team to gank ( although not really tried that yet but we have them trained ) . We have become a pain to some and happily many try and fight back and we die.

Eve is big and you may never meet me or us in space but when we log in we fight crime and it makes us happy :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. Best of luck to you on your mission, then.

2 Likes

…but do you have a blog?

3 Likes

Posting like that says more about you than gankers…

3 Likes

No but we have a bounty board , anyway I like people to be able to reply on the things I write

1 Like

You can reply, you just have to give me your email address, so we can stay in touch forever and ever and ever and ever.

1 Like

And how does it make you feel losing a ship to such a player? :thinking:

4 Likes

I’m more concerned about dad, where did he go?

Yes wouldn’t that be wonderful

1 Like

Yea forgot how they love to argue endlessly here.

2 Likes