Is Hisec ganking good for the game?

The fedora is getting strong in this thread

3 Likes

Shouldn’t be hard to point back to where you explained what your way of solving ganking was.

EDIT: Though if I was trying to bait you it worked…

Funny like Ramona you get your panties in a twist about a completely throw away comment on my behalf.

And just LOL at calling Rroff an alt…

1 Like

Fgutf

It’s not always about the ‘amount of isk in loot dropped’ but instead about killmails.

Your failure to actually understand what was going on in that thread was spectacular. Plus needing someone else to come in and back you up was outstanding.

1 Like

Hhhytg

You spat your dummy out over what was basically an anecdote - not sure what you mean about someone backing me up.

The weak are a tactically sensible target for a military to attack.

Also, is there proof of CSM collusion or not?

You say anecdote, I called it utterly irrelevent and pointless.

Which it was.

I dont see the issue.

I also note its now been deleted by the ISD so yeah it was shockingly off topic.

Well done vOv

O I don’t know, Kellie, it might perhaps improve these posts of yours. Worth a try?

Whatever it was hardly worth getting your knickers in a twist about.

And yet Im not the one who cant stop bringing it up.
Hmm

If you want to drop it sure whatever.

At some point, I flirted the chance of having a decent discussion. Apparently I’m surrounded!

3 Likes

Fghut.

1 Like

That’s cute. It really is.

You weren’t trying to bait. You’re gas lighting and frustrated that it isn’t working. On an unrelated game note, I feel sorry for the relationships in your life as you def use this tactic on them all the time. Oof.

And you are an alt. Drac is clearly your indy alt which you fuel with Rroff’s krabbing. Cept you done messed around and got rroffed in the forums by Aiko and exposed yourself.

Its clear you get confused sometimes by which one is logged in and which you are commentating. Its ok bruv :smiley: More laughs for me :smiley:

What is defined as a “real engagement”?

Oh. Well. You should have just said you don’t live in reality and saved us all a bunch of time man.

1 Like

Like I say, its not up to me as Im not the one who keeps mentioning it vOv

Define Reality.

Almost 2000 posts in the thread is pretty much a train wreck now. Any good posts are quickly swamped by everything else that’s going on.

Not much chance of a decent discussion until the start of the next thread.

5 Likes