Is it even worth it?

What I described only benefits paid subs. Alpha accounts themselves would not be modified. Alpha-only players would not get a free second Alpha account.

Ah my apologies i misread.

1 Like

You’re fine :+1: I hope you and I are cool regarding the other thread btw, I was out of line

Arguably so was i lol

ye im cool… do your guys really run missions in rlml navy caracals??

i always tend to try to stick to the missions where i only have to shoot one thing…

Anyway its still early here… another day on lockdown… omfg… need caffeine…

stay safe

but fly dangerous!!

o7

What is point of wealth when it has no value? And I still can’t see how you lose your ■■■■ 'cuz you have not lost a thing.

lol, this change was long overdue. Also: this is evolving game, of course core gameplay mechanics can change! What about people that lost manufacture poses?

You will lose only items in abandoned citadels. Start fueling them.

You are the last person that can say anything at all.

Naari was guy behind ICANP - a corp that was formed around scamming newbros.

Oh, new alt of Naari.

1 Like

No, you don’t.

Amazing you can’t distinguish a blatant troll from reality.

Insight skills of the century. Maybe this community isn’t so smart after all.

■■■■■■■ neckbeards, pouncing on every opportunity to try and show their superiority. So many of you regulars are equally as pathetic as Balos and Naari.

Yeah, it’s pretty crazy. I can perfectly see Balos actually believe that you support him, but someone else believing it is just scary.

1 Like

There’s an argument to be made that Balos and Naari are indeed just trolls. Which would make all these regulars just more pathetic, being triggered by phantoms.

They have their heads so far shoved up their asses, they can’t see the forest for the ■■■■■■■ trees.

[quote=“Lone_Haranguer, post:79, topic:237615, full:true”]you need a hardware switch for keyboard and mouse
[/quote]

You can use a software switch like Synergy to use one mouse and keyboard across multiple computers. You need to use windowed view on your Synergy server so the game will not minimize why controlling the other computers.

1. I have never scammed anyone, let me know when you get evidence.
  2. Talking about closed topic material is a forum violation.
  3. I dont know what icanp is, so its highly unlikely i had anything to do with it. also on the note of scamming new players, its been a thing in eve for ages. the devs even made rules against it.

hate to break it to you but thats not my alt. actually iv not been active on the forums (making my own mmo and what not).

1. Yes you have. This is not a court of law.
  2. Bollocks.
  3. It is evident you are Sabus.

[quote="
darkestkhan_Eriker:

Oh, new alt of Naari.
[/quote]

But you are Naari.

Yeah, but … no, you’re not.

Ahh good ol’ EVE… These threads are so common over the years.

I don’t even have any assets in any non NPC structure. But it flashes a red alert to me.

If the developer can change anything they like that can potentially cost me all my assets (due to no fault of mine but change in core mechanics), and the resolution they gave for existing players is “you have 1 month to move your items” (which is bs to me. That month I might be particularly busy or unable to login, etc)

Thus I am not going to waste my time and effort and money on such a game.

OP has is all wrong. Its very simple to understand if you think of it as Pay To Have Fun. Some people become so good at this that they can even not-pay to have fun

1 Like

While I understand where you’re coming from, I would never leave my stuff in unsafe player-owned-stations before if I went on a break. Player owned structures get destroyed and moved and I wouldn’t want to pay a lot for getting the stuff out of asset safety, nor would I want to haul my asset safetied stuff out of the heavily camped asset safety NPC stations in lowsec.

Keep your valuables for long term in NPC stations. And the coming update doesn’t change that.

It sounds to me that you thought that player-owned stations were trustworthy before, and the upcoming change is removing that trust you had. You shouldn’t have trusted it in the first place; everything that isn’t an NPC station will eventually explode.

If the fact that CCP can change rules in this universe is a red alert to you, maybe this isn’t the right game for you. For me it’s a good sign that CCP is capable of taking bold choices to change rules to improve the game. And I certainly think it’s a good change that we can now more easily get rid of structure spam when owners don’t invest in keeping those structures alive.

1 Like

Hi Gerard,

Losing 15% of your assets is totally different from losing 100% of your assets.

Regarding the trust, it is not that I trust POS. It is that I trust CCP will give a fair resolution for affected players when potentially all their assets is at risk. who knows what the developer might change next time. What if one day they decide that NPC stations can be destroyed and there is no asset safety? Remember that the developers are like “God” and we paying players are just puppets here.

I am okay with changing rules but they must give fair alternatives to existing players (no need to do it for all changes but only changes where existing players can potentially lose all their assets) who are unable to login during that period.

And talking about structure spam, why is it that they never change rules to destroy all those annoying Depots spamming the whole galaxy?

Btw, I had not touched Eve for few weeks.

remember the pos death stars? 1000000000000000000000 struts wen you warp in you pc insta melted LOL

So basically, if the devs actually have the right to modify THEIR game as they wish?

Yeah, they do, and any other devs of any other company, too. If you don’t agree with it, you might as well go for solo games.

Well, and that’s not even true, games like Stellaris are mainly solo and keep being hugely reworked too, so…

Good luck with your desire.

1 Like

Lol, what?

I’m sorry but it shouldn’t be “groundbreaking” for anyone. It is only logical that there is no way putting your belongings in an abandoned station (since this update concerne the abandoned ones) looks like a good idea to anybody.

Woh. I’m impressed, I admit.

It’s usual for EvE players to be attached to their ISK and assets in an unhealthy way, and as a consequence, react way too much to anything that can hit them, to the point of being ridiculous.

But that’s the first time I read someone already freaking out BEFORE they are hit just because it MIGHT happen one day. That’s on an other level.

Well, fine, I guess. That’s a strange reason, but still if you don’t like the game because of that, you will be happier elsewhere, I hope.

2 Likes