Is it only me that miss it?

Everything worked great, any other game etc. only WiS crashed sometimes on loading and ofc it was my hardware? Seriously?
And i was not long ago when I tested it for first time. Maybe year before they deleted it. You can find enough bugs on old forums and internet. No need to argue if it was buged or stable, especially when CCP claimed that code was old and in not best condition.

It worked fine for me on a 10 yr old computer that had minimum operating specs to play Eve so yes, the problem was your computer hardware.

As for your statement about CCP’s reason to remove CQ, I already addressed that in this thread -

We get it, you have some sort of Avatar gameplay phobia and don’t like WiS content. Just stop posting bullshite and touting it as factual truth.

2 Likes

I like to attribute the (supposed) unpopularity of WiS to the distinct lack of plushies and pillow-like objects. I believe Warframe calls them “floofs”. Even if captain’s quarters wasn’t really content, if it were the beginning of player housing, I think people would have adopted it.

I think of all the things other games do that Eve doesn’t. But then again, Eve does many things that other games don’t. Who knows what’s in the future for Eve. I’m going on record, the return of WiS would have been more pleasant than the triglavian invasion content (which I’m ignoring). I’m sure someone is flying into a rage at the thought of that, right?

CCPlease let me decorate my captain’s quarters. Bring on the floofs, pets, posters, decals and neon green paint with pink highlights. It will give me something to do while I watch market orders.

2 Likes

Phobia? I have no problem with spending real money just make my character look more sexy. But I hate that only few people from many that only cry loud demand to waste months of dev time on something than brings nothing to actual gameplay only because they like to drink booze from pixels in empty canteen while this time can be used to fix current game problems. Wen devs will have spare time they can even make virtual cities from stations to explore. I have no issue with that. Just don’t do that by delaying game improvements.

As for the rest of your reply.
“It works on my machine, so there is no problem”. Typical IT answer.

It was killed, it didnt die.

2 Likes

When have you known actual problems to be a CPPriority?

With only 3% of the playerbase using the captains quarters, I understand that they retired the feature.

Does it suck for those who used it? Sure. But sometimes things just suck.

I really really miss it… CCPls!

But the way, we did say please!

4 Likes

No, go away.

If I remember correctly ccp has like many other companies different team doing different task so if they took back captains quarters they would have a team that work on that so even if we had captains quarters the team responsible for game improvements could still work on the improvement.

1 Like

eh no, they should create more than 2 rooms lol and have some sort of interactivity stuff; the real reason it was underused is because there was literally f all to do there.

2 Likes

I hope they bring it back. Not sure if project nova will be integrated enough to hop from one to the other with the same character only to hang out in the lounge to hit on hot npcs.

1 Like

They did have them.

Now not so much.

1 Like

Man that sucks.

1 Like

Yeas not bad at all. It be nice if u can walk in market hubs and meet other capsulers. I wonder how Jita would look like.

3 Likes

Man Jita would be like does market place you see in india like crowded like heck and cramped. With some Idiot screaming from the top of hes lungs. Im quiting the game selling all my ■■■■ for next to nothing no it´s not a scam.

Man I can see it completely in my head man what a nightmare.

2 Likes

It would be beautiful…

images

4 Likes

hehe nice.

1 Like

Overview for example, or the mission texts. NPCs.
This is what missions look like in 2019:

In contrast: How EVE presents a mission

We should have Raz in EvE?

Sure why not. Hes a cool dude.

2 Likes