Is it true that NPC stations in high sec are going away?

where’d you see this ?

CCP already deleted some mission agents. Stations may be the next~ :name_badge:

Triglavian systems are the only real dangerous nullsec systems… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The only way to save your stuff is to create a jumpfreighter alt, put all your stuff in the cargohold - and then log off until this is all over.

5 Likes

Multiple freighter and Bowhead characters, yes. I recommend that everyone reading this to start buying/selling PLEX to trade for injectors, and grabbing the new SP package ASAP. You have very little time left, and need to have those skills and Omega status ready to go before the next phase hits.

But you need to be very careful about which system you log out in.

Khanid space is recommended. Don’t ask me how I know.

Nourbal.

CCP have wanted to reduce the amount of NPC stations for a while. But the removal of all of them?

Where is this rumour coming from?

I highly doubt it but if that were to happen, then this game would definitely be dead.

4 Likes

i dont have assets so ■■■■ you

1 Like

Now I know why tutu is so salty all the time :crazy_face:

Just because large Alliances are going to be able to take them over doesn’t mean the Goons will delete all of them.

i admit I’m a bit salty , but its not because of you guys , luv you all :heart:

1 Like

tutukham can do lots of things.
tutukham dances, tutukham sings.
tutukham bangs a frying pan.
Can you do what tutukham can?

2 Likes

also im a pioner in putting a useless X at the end of words

THERE ARE NO USELESS Xs!!!

>:(

4 Likes

This just raises more questions. What have i missed?

You missed the part where CCP suggested that maybe the final liminality systems will undergo dramatic changes soon. People guessed that this might involve some sort of change to the NPC stations, since they would obviously now belong to the Trigs.

Some people dreamed up that those stations might just be deleted, rather than repurposed. Then some chicken littles misinterpreted this wrong idea to mean that all NPC stations everywhere might get deleted. Comical actually.

8 Likes

The actual wording of the recent blog is:

In further news, EDENCOM has released a statement urging all Capsuleers who currently live in systems conquered by Triglavian forces to relocate and find a new home immediately.”

This seems specific to capsuleers and so perhaps not to kybernauts, for instance.

I took it to mean that Liminality systems on the list would either become extremely deadly to non-Trig aligned characters (like with gate and station guns etc), or as others have said, that the gates/jump routes to these systems would become inaccessible, or that all assets in the system would flip to Trig ownership and become inaccessible to non-Trigs even if you could enter the system.

And as others have pointed out, it’s entirely possible CCP is planning something even less sensible, so yeah. Yank your assets out now, even if you have to pay someone to do it for you.