Is linux ever going to be officially supported

I’m currently running Eve through Steam on Mint 20. I’ve reinstalled several times on various versions of Mint, including 22. The tricks I normally have to employ are

• Fiddling with the proton version until I find one that successfully opens the launcher. Right now that’s Proton 7.0-6.
  • Swapping from DXVK to Direct3D when my launcher opens but clients fail to launch Reddit - Dive into anything
  • Sometimes copying the launchdarkly.pyd (disclaimer: idk if this works on new installs after sisi was shut down) Testing Result for Beta EVE Launcher - #53 by D43dun
  • Lately, disabling ESYNC and/or FSYNC to keep eve from hoarding CPU

My next goal is to figure out how to launch the Beta launcher (I’m still on the old version), because I’m sure it’ll be necessary for Vanguard. And then we get to figure out how to make Vanguard work, assuming CCP ticks the necessary boxes on anticheat to let us play at all.

If none of these tricks work for you, try being more specific in your post so someone with knowledge can be a little more helpful, rather than taking shots in the dark