Is there any cannot log in after updating yesterday?

Is there any one have same problem with me?

1 Like

Does launcher show any error?

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with you. I enjoy how you’ve written this. :smiley: Because of that, I’ve logged in to check and can report that I have zero problems.

Usual procedure:
Close launcher and eve client if it runs (sometimes do not closes properly), be sure it closes, you may want to restart computer to be sure, then open launcher and it should automatically start to refresh contents, if any error shows up, try to verify cache in launcher menu.

1 Like

I was jumping and the game got stuck in hyperspace mode between star gates.
I had thought it was my internet so I turned my computer off at the gpo, counted 10 seconds then turned it back on.

I found that I had a problem with the launcher not connecting straight away. I then signed out of windows forcing windows to close the launcher. I then signed back in and waited for my computer to catch up to my brain speed in doing things and then restarted the launcher, it all worked but then I saw some rubber band type gameplay were the station was moving back and forth.

1 Like

Could be because of DDoS attacks. You guys might want to check this thread out.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.