Is there any plans to close the loop hole that is ganking?

Well you said yourself you should be reported and permabanned for cheating if you turned out to be wrong:

You did turn out to be wrong, and essentially admitted to running multiple alphas or alphas + omegas, simultaneously, on multiple platforms/PCs, in violation of rules:

1 Like

ok, after spamming for 2H now salvos starts bolding ? Is that the new level of childish ?
Salvos, using bold font is a way to present something more specific. When your full sentence is bold, you only show you have no idea of what is important. That is rude.

Nice of you to have taken the time to search that - so hard to find - link he asked.
Next time someone asks you something, maybe you just give him what he asks ? Instead of harassing someone else ?

It does not make you a miner. Just because YOU think this does not mean it is true.

And you make wrong statistic analysis of the killboard.

And I did the same, quickly, and found ~30 macks in a system, which evens out what you are showing - but truly it was not a rigorous analysis. Without such a rigorous analysis, we are not allowed to give statistical data though. The thing is, YOU are translating zkb data into a causation, using statistical data assumption.

source this claim. Otherwise you are an utter liar.

Which is the definition of random “from a miner point of view”.

This is false unless proven true.
for a miner, he will get ganked. Hence they have no choice.

That is not a choice, for the reasons I gave. Read again and try to understand instead of trying to place “bulcrap” the most often.

“you” was generic. from a miner point of view, you are not different from any other who can have alts in NS and make lots of isks.

It wont. You agree that proc can get ganked and then you say it can withstand a gank.
If a proc can still get ganked, it does not give you anything.

Well, you think because you mined in an alt you understand the choices a miner can have to make. I tell you you don’t understand.
And since you can’t understand that a gank is random from a miner point of view, and can’t make the difference between correlation and causation, I strongly advice you to take lessons in statistical analysis. You clearly don’t have the basis to hold that discussion.

1 Like

Not really, let me clear that up for you. I (and anyone else for that matter) should be reported if we break any rule. CCP shall take action and make sure those miscreants won’t spoil the game for everyone else. Neither I or you are different from that, we are just ‘players’… people consuming the game offered by CCP.

I can be as salty as I like when being banned for 3 days or even permabanned. It’s my account and I can cry when I want to just like you do on the forums. To each their own. Do you feel better now I learned you how to make a good post?

If you understand that you might understand how HighSec is being kept on their toes (or ‘saved’ as some people eloquently say) by the pirates who attack miners, haulers and in general people who are a little too toxic in local. Those entities, which are from different corps and have different views on who they attack and why, keep an atmosphere of danger in an otherwise void highsec space. They scare people as they come unexpected, but people can prepare. No, people will never be completely safe in high sec unless they are extremely well organized and most actions can only be taken after a ship is wrecked and some actions can only be taken when someone gets podded… but for the latter, something really strange has happened.

I hope the people here on the forums will also ‘help’ people in game as there is a need to learn. Inform people and make New Eden Great Again Now! Sometimes I feel like I’m in “The walking dead in space”. I’m more like a disposable side character at best, maybe just figuring in the background but I love the stories behind both the mining and hauling corps and also behind the pirates although I disagree with how they try to get it done.

2 Likes

I am right, you where wrong.
I asked you, and you where wrong to reply as you did.
Own it.

Dont worry. I will report you to CCP soon enough, as you asked us to do should you be proven wrong that your choice to use multiple alphas, or alphas alongside omegas on any number of platforms is legal (it isnt legal).

You are both WRECKED.

I am right, and you were wrong and rude.

I answer as I want , and you are a violent person who tries to force people to do what he wants when they told you they do not want to.

It just happen to not work on these forums.

When I say no, it is no. You are a spoiled child who can’t accept a “no” and cries until his mom gives him what he wants. I’m not your mom. You will only get what you deserve.

2 Likes

You where wrong, and backed up a cheater:

Own it.
You are responsible for your crap,
Crying “wolf” isnt going to help you here.

Please seek professional help, what you are doing is not healthy. I hope CCP staff can help you find a solution with your problems and explain you others can post here. I’m not a psychiatrists but please seek one before it’s too late.

Exposing a cheater and a liar for all to see is “unhealthy”?

Nice try, but its going nowhere.

Avoiding.

Yes, you will.
Extensive reports with screenshots of both your conduct/posts heading to CCP tomorrow.

I did not claim anything about the legality of alphas. And he did not affirm he was using it.
You know it and now you are making up lies to justify your pathetic behaviour.

Now you keep crying because YOU showed a violent behaviour.
Get a tissue and go cry somewhere else.

Great, I look forward on posting the day after tomorrow. I hope you will feel much better too.
You were right, I told you many times, you had a problem processing it, not me.

Its ok.

Neither I nor CCP expect rule violators to own up, even in the face of evidence against them.

The conduct/post screenshots, however, are quite clear.

Yup, luckely you have not been trolling off topic like a lunatic, right?

1 Like

And I also said the same, just stating his answer was incorrect because you asked for a link and he did not provide one.

But somehow this became a “I MUST DESTROY THEM THEY TOLD ME I WAS WRONG”.

2 Likes

You should have seen him on discord where there are no ISD or CCP to keep him from going mental…
That was one pretty embarrassing moment for Salvos

Except you didn’t lol
You keep assuming stuff about people (LIke I’m supposedly Major :joy:, or that you’re right and we’re all wrong, etc etc)

And shall we screenshot all the spam you did on these threads? Pretty sure that is worse than whatever Anderson hasn’t done lolll

1 Like

Funny thing is, what if CCP tells him he is wrong ? Will he go mental against them and harass them ?

That would be even better to watch …

2 Likes

@Salvos_Rhoska sorry to say but you act hysterical, others are right when pointing that out, you indeed really need professional help.

1 Like

I need professional help cos I posted a clarification on rules that others claimed where otherwise, and showed them to be liars, cheaters and false?

Interesting.

Are you crapping your pants atm?

Keep denying your issues. Can it all up until it poofs. See how that goes…

EDIT: you made a small edit, so I’ll add “It’s ok I have my shitting pants on.”

1 Like