Is there any plans to close the loop hole that is ganking?

And I also said the same, just stating his answer was incorrect because you asked for a link and he did not provide one.

But somehow this became a “I MUST DESTROY THEM THEY TOLD ME I WAS WRONG”.

2 Likes

You should have seen him on discord where there are no ISD or CCP to keep him from going mental…
That was one pretty embarrassing moment for Salvos

Except you didn’t lol
You keep assuming stuff about people (LIke I’m supposedly Major :joy:, or that you’re right and we’re all wrong, etc etc)

And shall we screenshot all the spam you did on these threads? Pretty sure that is worse than whatever Anderson hasn’t done lolll

1 Like

Funny thing is, what if CCP tells him he is wrong ? Will he go mental against them and harass them ?

That would be even better to watch …

2 Likes

@Salvos_Rhoska sorry to say but you act hysterical, others are right when pointing that out, you indeed really need professional help.

1 Like

I need professional help cos I posted a clarification on rules that others claimed where otherwise, and showed them to be liars, cheaters and false?

Interesting.

Are you crapping your pants atm?

Keep denying your issues. Can it all up until it poofs. See how that goes…

EDIT: you made a small edit, so I’ll add “It’s ok I have my shitting pants on.”

1 Like

What issues? :smiley:

You are the one that is busted! :smiley:

You need help cause you can’t accept you were wrong. While you were. while your behaviour was.
You need help cause you can’t accept people say “no” to you.
You need help cause you take aggressive actions against people when you think they don’t agree with you, which is unacceptable.

Nope, the way you behave and express yourself why. I am all for reporting actual griefers and other rule breakers, I do it myself as well.

3 Likes

Yep same
It’s rare but it does happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

You guys have ~24hrs to clear your accounts and biomass before I submit my reports.

I guess you’ll have to repeat that over and over because I didn’t get it the first twenty times after I confessed and was reported and am sorting it all out with CCP but obviously can’t talk about the details of support tickets. Have a nice day because I’m having a great one.

I’m sure that’s what the moderator is thinking … after all the mess we did here we’ll be both be lucky if we don’t get a 3 day ban…

If you have the proof that someone is cheating and don’t report them, this is participation in cheating.
You just busted yourself as a cheater.

2 Likes

Then do it lol
What are you waiting for?

He probably wants money, he might be a RMTer! OMG! :smiley:

1 Like

Dont worry.

Will happen soon ™.

I already have all the evidence for multiple infractions by multiple characters.
Will be submitted tomorrow for CCP to investigate.

It is not RMT if the extortion is for in-game ISK. :wink:

3 Likes

Hurry up before they close the “multiple account linking issue” ticket…ffs.

That’s true! But for it to be awesome he will meet me in a shuttle at the moon 4 of Jita 4 and we team up and I jettison a can with the unmarked PLEX in it! When the clock strikes 12 GMT. Or is that when the server shuts down? :wink:

*: Thanks for the awesome tip on evil trading behind the 4th moon of Jita!