IS WOW CLASSIC AN EVE KILLER?!

Sorry, did I wound your ego?

No I really just tried to help you find to a game you may fit in a bit better

So you interpreted my comment about how EVE players are NOT smarter than other MMO players (WOW in particular) and from this you conclude I don’t like EVE.

I did get you in a tender spot, didn’t I? I’m sorry. You are a special snowflake and all EVE players – especially you! – are brighter than average.

… waits for the “I’m in Mensa!” rebuttal

Wow, this is so embarrassing I had to quote it so you can’t delete it later

1 Like

I actually prefer WoW classic now, because you get all for one sub. No need to further skill inject and sell PLEX for ISK to be able to compete with 10acc hardcore vets ■■■■■■■ over and over noobs.

• it’s more casual friendly.

Fair point, and I can agree on the infinite replayability of EVE, but I don’t whish to operate more than one acc and to compare the grind necessary is at least equal for both sides.
The bugs introduced with recent patches however are just showing the quality of development and for that point WOW provides greater stability.
With all above points, it is just more enjoyable to sink a couple of months and crowns into WOW than EVE. If over time the quality of game and playerbase improves, I’d be more than happy to jump back and let my imagination go crazy, but I can’t just afford the simple loses right now.

Let the healing begin.

1 Like

Imgur

3 Likes

EVE is a player driven sandbox, Wow is a content driven themepark. Undoubtly a lot of people will play it in the beginning but I imagine numbers will taper off eventually.

PS: Goons are in Second Galaxy as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.