ISD DORRIM BARSTARLODE IS DANK

This forum thread is for posting nice things about @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode, who is just a dank dude and all around cool cat. Feel free to share your inspiring stories, memories, and fan fiction.

My favourite memory of Dorrim is from the time I visited Murmansk, during the White War. After my village was burnt, I marched north with the other peasants, struggling to survive on elderberries and ginger root. I still remember the frigid chill of the Arctic swell, and the icy snowflakes which melt and refreeze, forcing us all to remain huddled around the open pits of refuse which were kept continually burning to maintain our grim spirits. We had already eaten the last of our mules, and I was not looking forward to the coming winter, when suddenly Dorrim appeared like the Archangel Gabriel. His light and warmth did pierce our souls, and he joyfully embraced us as if we were his own children. One by one we boarded his magical starship, and that’s the story of a small contingent of refugees who were were miraculously transported through space and time. When we arrived in the future, a hundred years hence, Dorrim gave each of us a cellular telecommunications pad and helped us create our first EVE accounts. The frigid misery of Murmansk is now well behind us, and we look forward to another hundred years of warm cozy EVE Online.

13 Likes

ISD Dorrim Barstorelode smells of singed blaster turrets, that very moment they had been fired they give off that sense that they would smell of burnt metal.

I was once going to gank ISD Dorrim Barstorelode. I turned my safeties off, locked him up, and pressed F1 but nothing happened. My guns simply refused to fire on a being of such amazingness as this man.

1 Like

So many heart-warming stories about Dorrim!

Did you know that the name Dorrim Barstarlode contains the word “Timberdoodles”, referring to delightful all-natural chicken and beef jerky dog treats, made by a world-class butcher from New Zealand? If you subtract this word from Dorrim’s name, what are you left with?

D O R R I M B A R S T A R L O D E

minus

T I M B E R D O O D L E S

=

R A A R R

1 Like

I found this in another thread.

I was never aware that that the ISD was such a den of evil. Such dark times upon us.
Then came along an ISD by the name of Dorrim Barstarlode. Like Gotham’s own James Gordon, he remains honest and by the book. He refuses to sell himself to the carebear mafia. He refuses to forsake his honor a sum of ISK. He will not allow this cold galaxy to swallow him up as it has done to many others. He is our beacon of hope. Not the ISD we deserve, but the one that we need.

What are you smoking?

So your smoking dog treats I get it now :smiley:

Best butchers are always Kiwi’s :smiley:

He once taught me how to make the greatest grilled cheese, turns out the secret is to cook both pieces of bread separately and the cheese in another pan. Though I thought using imperial navy Gamma L was an extreme way to get the pan hot.

All toasted grilled cheese should also include vegemite.

1 Like

You sick puppy Marmite only please

1 Like

Still not happy Dorrim for closing my thread back in the day with no good reason, then allowing his friends thread with the same thread name to stay open. I was very very disappointed and it messed up my extortion role play in the C&P section.

3 Likes

Maybe you should try brown nosing same as the OP and her friends. I have a feeling it works pretty well. The trolls of this forum know how to leverage favoritism pretty well. I don’t think you can beat them so maybe try joining them? Integrity is out of fashion.

2 Likes

Yes, @Aaron, listen to this warrior of justice! the most honourable of the honourable, honest of the honest, wisest of the wisest, fairest of the fairest! Unbaised, fair and full of compassion! He, who gloriously fights against the evil trolls who control not only the forum, but also the ISD!

Help this brave warrior on his quest for ridding evil from the world!

It is a fight for the good of all mankind!

3 Likes

Charging at windmills again?

Forum moderation is driven by top-down orders from company leadership. Why do you think my universal income thread got locked? It was like the only thread locked in GD that day, even though it was fairly civil, while people were going at each other’s throats in many others.

There’s no favoritism. ISDs do exactly what they get told to do, and if they don’t, they get replaced. Forum moderation is driven by CCP’s (and these days, PA’s) intent to present EVE in a certain light to any outside observers.

2 Likes

Yep. You are right. They are robots with no free will and no leeway whatsoever. Corporate is breathing down their necks every second because as we all know the state of the forums is the complete key to the success of Eve Online. This of course explains the lighting speed at which troll posts are removed right after being reported…except none of that is true at all. Give me a break.

1 Like

I have got much love for whole ISD Crew. It’s absolutely unbelievable how forgiving they are. Thank you for that and God bless y’all.

1 Like

I would like it if the ISDs expressed their own opinions more.

3 Likes

Me too, but the snowflakes around here would cry rivers of tears because language.

2 Likes