ISD Dorrim Barstorlode is no longer with us

I can hardly believe that I am writing these words, but I have been informed that Dorrim is no longer with us.

Dorrim was a very passionate person and player of EVE Online. With over a decade of Service with the ISD program, and even more in EVE as a player he was a core part of our community.

The details of his passing are not yet known. Should that information be sharable I will update this thread.

On behalf of the ISD team our condolences for his friends and family who are now struggling through this difficult time.

Fly safe my friend.

46 Likes

Wow, sorry to hear that, and my heart goes out to his friends and family.

A sad reminder to us all that we’d best make good use of today, because tomorrow isn’t always there for us.

10 Likes

wow, Gonna miss their streams. Was a great isd o7

5 Likes

Much Love :heart:

I raise a glass of 13067_64 and toast to you’re dedication

10 Likes

Rest in peace.

7 Likes

Wow, that is indeed sad news, definitely sudden and unexpected… :frowning_face:

Thanks for informing us of this, his presence here in the forums will certainly be missed.

And to think he was just active only 20 hrs ago in this thread which seems to be his last official moderation act. And on a side note it seems @Mr_Epeen was the last forum user to interact with Dorrim Barstolode…

9 Likes

Really sad. He was a nice person and one of the good and frankly great guys in New Eden.

:crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Sir I am so sorry.

6 Likes

Speechless. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

5 Likes

:sob: It’s always too soon to lose someone :sob:

4 Likes

This is terrible news! For a couple of years Dorrim and I used to run a Tuesday night show on Twitch.TV. Most recently it was called “Carneros & Chill”.

Dorrim was cheerful and encouraging before and after the show, handled chat moderation, found & pasted links, handled hundreds of SKIN code giveaways, and basically held up half the sky. Dorrim would never tell me anything about their main character, RL name, or any personal details. Always professional and treated the ISD program like an honor and a privilege.

I’m am feeling the loss keenly. Good-bye, Dorrim.

12 Likes

Damn,

I have huge respect for all that he did for we fellow players of the game. Please keep us informed of any further news.

m

8 Likes

Tonight I light a cyno for you, my friend. I’ll see you among the stars.

12 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for everything.

3 Likes

If anything, his in-game character and legacy is even more impressive. He flew all over the galaxy for years and touched a lot of lives. He’ll be sorely missed.

4 Likes

Very sorry to hear Dorrim has passed. He and his chill streams will be missed. Condolences to Carneros and ISD group - I know ISD is a close knit group of great EVE players.

He once said this was his favorite Chronicle.

6 Likes

Holy snap. I hate to hear this. Breaks my heart. I truly enjoyed interacting with them here and when i was abke join the twitch streams. Prayers for their family

5 Likes

Damn sad news coming so abruptly… :pensive:

My best wishes to all those Bastorlode leaves behind.

5 Likes

He had liked your thread replies the most.

5 Likes

He actually started it over for the third time… :cry:

7 Likes