ISD vs. CCP

Vote for your favorite team here!

#TeamISD

• CCP
  • ISD

0 voters

2 Likes

I mean Iā€™d be down for a Pee Vee Pee fight against them. Some sort of tournament of two alliances against each other. Iā€™ll think of a phrase for it.

8 Likes

#TeamCCP

Iā€™m bad at EVE but a decent FC can accommodate for all my shortcomings. @CCP_Aurora?

4 Likes

The choice is obvious!

3 Likes

Something happened with colors on forumsā€¦(invisibleā€¦it has to be dark blue)
You may check out guys and remove my comment from here

1 Like

Duly noted. Now pick a side.

3 Likes

I had to vote for CCP, clearly they are the underdogs here.

The ISDā€™s are in chat every day, getting tips given to them by players whoā€™ve been in the game for years. No doubt being showered with ISK from grateful chatters happy to see one more ISK spammer muzzled. Theyā€™ve got all the advantages, all the connections, years of experience in the game.

All the CCP guys have is some videos to watch with titles like ā€œHow to make money in FWā€ and ā€œWormhole life for Casual Playersā€. And some cool Permaband songs to listen to. Oh, well that and the ability to change the code, I guess. But how useful can that be?

can I vote none of the above?

Sure, CCP makes the gameā€¦

ā€¦but ISD makes the game work.

ISD do you think youā€™re special and dont need to abide by your own posting guidelines?

ISD: Become Human
Wake upļ¼

A massive battle in which players can join the ISD or CCP fleet in an ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny would surely go over well.

the point of this post is ā€¦ ?

Everything besides jumping gate and pressing F1!

2 Likes

We all know no one at CCP plays EVE.

Team ISD!

4 Likes

This topic is at a rare level of lameness. FFS!

I voted for ISD.

They definitely know how to stay calm in the middle of a sh*tstormā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

ISD obviously, but i may or may not be biased and i can neither confirm nor deny this statement

2 Likes

Did she say jump??

Team ISD all the way for me.

2 Likes

obviously CCP