ISP for Intaki!

Yes.

Well, more accurately, all citizens eligible to vote, and whose primary system of residence falls within what is broadly referred to as “Intaki space.” I would not go down the rat hole of requiring proof of Intaki ethnicity in excess of some arbitrary amount. That would both be constitutionally abhorrent and wholly impractical.

Yes.

Yes.

Initiatives such as this qualify as rare examples of “direct democracy.” Yes, simulations show there is a risk of catastrophic self-mutilation. However, that is largely due to…

Now, don’t take this the wrong way, darling, but I believe the word “freedom” earlier prevented you from appreciating the full ramifications of “freedom to speak cannot be abridged” paired with “money is speech.” It is a lesson in political efficiency the State could derive substantial returns from studying. Similarly, the Empire would do well to wrap its head around the true implications of consumer finance.

As president, I remain studiously neutral with respect to what decision the miners, cooks, farmers, janitors, war heroes, and traveling salesmen reach with respect to Leave or Remain. My suspicion is slightly more than half would elect to Leave due to an unshakable belief Mannar were taking all the good jobs, but it is more difficult to predict how distribution of the Leave population would determine which systems Actually Left. Systems which did Leave would be accorded all privileges and considerations shown other fully independent spatial bodies of comparable economic significance.

I anticipate my Intaki initiative would engender agitation in the Mandate for something similar. As a president, a patron of arts, a celebrant of freedom, the cluster’s foremost cyber geneticist, and most of all, a humanitarian, I would direct my administration to provide all assistance requested with respect to that issue.

I would even provide special space lanes in my White Feather Sniper Enforced AbsoluteSafety™ Federal Star Drone Dome (Jin-Mei kunyomi: Ben Ren Ten Bon Ban Go Soku Doh Ryoh) to facilitate Intaki and Mandate trade. When their respective economies reached a certain level of development, who knows, I might even offer them the opportunity to Rejoin.

All The People will say: “the magnanimity of President Noh knows no bounds!”