Issues Adressing ESS

yea that was a change made early last year i think?
Made it easier for those who do couriers to still be able to complete a contract if they can’t dock in a player station without docking rights.

I can’t figure out what ESS even is. I just like shooting stuff mostly but even after reading about it I was just left confused and went back to shooting stuff for fun.

Garbage is what it is. For both the robbers and the krabs. I do like it when the occasional ess thief comes through and we kill them. A little bonus ISK for the kill brought to us. Not worth the time to actually rob the ess though.

1 Like

@Character_001

great wall of text … pretty useless here
maybe you can tart to post your stuff in the right section of the forum

i really dont understand why so many fail to find this part of the forum and post there stuff in the general part … guess this guys just dont look for the right part and try to be smart …

so maybe you can change section to the right forum part … maybe you are smart enough for that …

fly … well just fly somewhere …

btw: CCP already announced a change in the next update so … maybe you get what you want or not or what ever …

JuuR

+1
the flaws in the design are that you cannot do anything yourself to keep the dbm up, the only option ccp present is the option to NOT play the game. it’s a bad design.

Yes, either removing it completely or rise the “minimum” amount to ~95%

the added benefit to a “higher minimum %” is more player-driven action, as the ess bank will be higher.
+95% minimum will “snowball” the system into +100% pretty quickly, based on how many are farming isk in there, so will the pvp action also unfolds.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.