Iteron Mark V - Tech II - Bulk Hauling

Hello friends of New Eden,

I have an Iteron Mark V that I want to fit for HiSec. But I have strange behavior on shields. When I enter the simulation the EM shield increases but when I get out and fit my ship to EM shield it doesn’t show the tank. I don’t know why it happens and I have no missing skill marks. Does anyone here know why this happens?

[Iteron Mark V, Jhon Taredi’s Iteron Mark V]
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II

EM Shield Hardener II
Medium Shield Extender II
Medium Shield Extender II
1MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner

Small Tractor Beam I

Medium Cargohold Optimization I

This is the problem

It’s an active module, you need to be in space and activate it to have the bonus…
The simulation shows you how much it would change your stats while active.

1 Like

Thanks

Remember that green modules in simulation are active modules and will not change your stats outside the simulation until they are activated.

Btw, consider using a micro warp drive if you can fit it, your afterburner only speeds you up like an extra 12m/s, basically nothing…

2 Likes

As others have said, those are active modules, meaning you won’t see their effects in the simulator unless they are activated (green). You can left-click on any module in the simulator to cycle through it being offline, passive (not activated), and/or activated to see their effects on your build.

Bit nitpicking here, but left clicking an active module in simulated fit cycles it between active, overheated, offline and online (inactive).

1 Like

Also if equping a propulsion module it’s probably best to go for a size which is suited for the ship class. In the case of an industrial that would be a 10 MN AB or a 50 MN MWD.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.