It's Time For An Empire To Rise

I have been watching this game for sometime now and feel that there is something missing from this game that would make it more…interesting so I will throw my two cents into the vast amount of schemeing that takes places in the digital universe of this game and perhaps this idea will raise an eyebrow or two.

When playing this game many would think that the one with the most weapons & ships is the one who has the power in their sector of the galazy but that would be the thinking that has everyone stuck in that constent loop of blowing up ships and going to wars just to see who has the biggest galactic wang among them to prove that they are the people with the true power but that is where their thinking is wrong my friends.

I will not lie to you all…I really would like to see something fantastic happen with this game because I have grown so tired by the petty actions of the many guilds,teams,clans,ect. They all do the samething and it always ends up going no place thrilling. That is why I have come here to post this idea and do with it as you will because it can be down by the people who really wish to see a change on this game and possible end up throwing this whole galatic game into that will make people worry when they log into this wonderful game with such possiblities.

The only true way to bring chaos across this digital realm is to hurt the player base where it hurts…the material.

Miners,builders,and most of all the pirates…I am talking with all of you.
It is time for you all to realize that when the three of you work together in one massive alliance that there would be no stopping you from making the whole galazy a playground owned by you and the rest of the players having to play with their tails between their legs knowing that you are calling all the shots while they are in you’re yard.

Miners & Builders such a thing might seem too outragous but how often have you been screwed over by players who only keep you around because you build stuff for the team and scream at you to build more or been mining for countless hours only to not be given a thank you to those who you have been digging for only to hear them wanting you to stay on longer so that they can sell the ore for cash and possibly screw you over not returing to share the profit of the hard work?
It is now time for all these battle hungry players to fall before you because with all of you apart of this plan they will be at your mercy.

If all the miners were to band together with the builders and keep the resources that were gathered how long would it be before everyone started to run out?
The miners are like oil drills without oil…no gas with out no ore being sold no real items can be built by the masses who are outside of youre circle.
Even if players would be able to mine their own items it would not be enough to be sold in the shops in all honesty the later weeks of this event taking place the prices for ore will be increased because of the high demand and short supply.

How long before they start killing players who are mining for their supplies? We will see the most pure of heart player turn to his savage side for his digital ore…it will be so fantastic…YES you will possibly be attacked during these times if your main base is dscovered but…they are more to lose.

While they will attack with their ships you will be able to rebuild and resupply youre brothers in battle but they will be lacking running scared soon after the strongest ship they had before is lost an can no longer be replaced.

Miners You are the blood that will flow through the body of this movement it can not be done without you because that is how valuable all of you are…it will be complished if there is weakness among you who wish to line their pockets with bribes and selling to the shops for that big pay day.

Builders You are the weapon masters like a blacksmith who spends countless hours folding the blade of a katana in the blazing heat youre time is valued and much needed because you are going to be the force that arms the troops to wage war when the sectors are weaken.

Now lets not forget the people who will spilling the blood and who loves the chaos…Pirates…are you ready to rise?

No longer will you be hiding among the stars waiting to pick of the few for a profit you will be the people that players fear as your ships fly within the universe smashing an iron fist down on anyone who dares stand against the groups might.
With youre thinking and the honor that comes among you there can not be a denying fact that the slight possiblity of being the greatest power within this game does not tickle your fancy.

I’m only the artist who will deliver the first stroke of the brush on the paper after that it’s up to all of you to take the brush and complete a wonderful painting of chaos and digital anarchy.

If all this followed the only thing that will be left for the players of this game to give into our demands and allow the group formed to be the only true galatic power within galaxy.

Builders,Miners,Pirates…

The Galaxy is within you’re reach.

I suspect the only Empire that would rise is the BOT one.

1 Like

Very much possible but beyond that it’s time for those who are business minded to take their place of running things…we will would gladly share some space for the soon to be robotic super force.

The day the wanderers of C&P work with the miners and builders of EVE is the day I stop subscribing. All that does is take our content away.

Do you seriously expect me to copy the reply from the other thread into this duplicate???

But I’m happy living in dark corners, picking low hanging fruit.

If you want something else from me you’re gonna have to pay up front.

1 Like

Personally I just partake of the low hanging fruit where it is. I’m far to lazy to pick it

1 Like

Every good Empire begins with a 1,000 word forum post.

1 Like

Caesar was known for it

For the sounds and look of things, if we did as the OP wishes, we would have Delve. After all, that is what the goons are doing. They’ve worked with all groups to form a mini-empire. The miners feed material to the builders who in turn feed the war machine. Etra isk is injected by PLEX ratting and there it is.

That said, I bet it takes a ton of work to keep all those cats herded together working towards this goal. And there in lies the reason few else have done this on such a large scale. You need the leadership, the management so to say, that keeps the cats herded. And until any one can get a group of leaders and sub leaders going, then the OP is just blowing smoke.

1 Like

Master Blaster runs Barter Town.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.