I've got a spare Golem

Hi!

I’ve got a spare mission fit Golem, with a few tweaks I could fit against the Trig, would it be sensible to take it into an Invasion system? I know it’s a tough cookie for AI to crack so I’m confident it will fare well.

I’ve got enough isk to buy and fit anything really bit I’m struggling to settle on a good all rounder to take into the fight, currently looking at Legions or Tengus too.

J

Make sure you go to the system designated “foothold” where the good stuff is. Bring good missiles.

If your Golem is fit like this:

Trig Invasion Golem Fit

[Golem, Trig Invasion fit]

Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System

Pith A-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Pith A-Type EM Ward Field
Pithum A-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Republic Fleet Target Painter
Republic Fleet Target Painter
Large Micro Jump Drive
Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Torpedo Launcher II
Torpedo Launcher II
Torpedo Launcher II
Torpedo Launcher II
Bastion Module I
Small Tractor Beam II
Salvager II
Salvager I

Large Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II
Large Anti-Explosive Screen Reinforcer II

Hobgoblin II x5

I’m sure you’ll do fine… de-bling as funds require. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Toros over cruise? Mine currently pushes out 1100dps almost with T2 cruise. I’ll look at the actual fit later and compare though.

The thinking being the extra range won’t be as helpful (from what I’ve seen), but the extra dps (pyfa says ~1400 dps) to take down BS/BC could be useful in maintaining tank, MJD for gtfo.

I guess cruise could work to if you were going to MJD to range, I don’t know if the Trigs would warp out and reposition or just burn to you but did notice that once you get outside ~180km from the gate/station they’d give up and head back or just warp away. The fitting savings going with cruise would let you bump up the SB to an x-type, so maybe that would make up for not killing things as quickly.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.