I've got to come clean about something

I used to hate it,

But I fell in love with the Red Dot.

There, I said it.

4 Likes

Brainwashed…

5 Likes

OP has been assimilated, the Borg Queen cometh.

3 Likes

I thought the red dot was a bug or glitch when I first saw it. Nope, it’s a new feature, hasn’t grown on me yet.

Stockholm syndrome has set in

5 Likes

I don’t like it, but I am getting used to it, how bad is that?

:red_circle: And no explanation what exactly she likes now. Typical paid opinion. She probably likes it now because it resembles the ever present “Hull hit points depleted, switching over to duct-tape dispensery” red dot marker in her crappy Minmatar ships.

I still have not found a single instance where the red dot offered me a positive experience as a way out of a miserable item search situation. I can imagine that this might be different in Minmatar ships where everything falls into disarray as soon as a strip of duct-tape comes off – including minds of pilots.

4 Likes

I lol’d, thanks

<3

Yeah I agree. In fact the Red Dot has caused me to do extra searching just so I can pass the mouse cursor over those items to remove the Red Dot notification.

2 Likes

catgivesup

6 Likes

I noticed :red_circle: on PLEX vault today. Why?
Perhaps I moved some hanger plex to the vault days ago, and forgot about it.
Nothing else can be in there.
It’s a major wallet UI element - can’t miss the fact that you either have some number of plex, or you don’t.

Another doesn’t-seem-necessary favorite:
Empty hanger. Add one item. :red_circle:

3 Likes

Wonderful lofty levels of high enlightenment and deepest introspective honesty at the same time. Who says EvE isn’t spiritual too just got some great proof here!!! :star_struck: :rocket: :ringer_planet: :innocent:

1 Like

Did CCP give u free Plex? :rofl:

1 Like

Quarantine does things to you I tell ya.

1 Like

We’re gamers, many of us have been practising social distancing for years :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Plus I work from home, nothing new here for me :wink:

Alright for some.

I do telematics for emergency services vehicles, although for the next 2 or 3 months I’m only doing breakdown callouts when the equipment packs up.

:thinking:

That’s so very true it’s almost not funny…

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Comes with the territory, and the stereotype.

Unfortunately.

1 Like

Some posts just need to be reposted!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes