James 315 Day

I’ll bring a bucket of my usual for James 315. That way he can turn it upside down and wear the bucket on his head, along with the contents, like a White Knight wearing a helmet into battle.

I’ll even cut eyes and a mouth slot in the bucket.

Tears?

1 Like

Sounds like a bucket of salt.

i have my own day, \o/

1 Like

Aiko Danuja
I hereby propose and decree that the Intergalactic Summit will declare today as an official James 315 day, filled with festivities and glory for all.

Praise be upon James, High King of High Sec!

No. Go away!

3 Likes

There’s nothing sacred in such vile and inhuman concept as freedom.
Death to brainwashed freedom worshippers and fanatics!

“Vile and inhuman?”
Ha.
Please, tell me, how so?
Judging from your ideologies you want the slaves to kept in slavery, the starving to stay starving and the sufferers to keep suffering.
All this because of lack of freedom.
Yet your sorts believe that they deserve such inhuman treatment.
Who is the inhuman one now again?

You are no less evil than the so called code cultist, and you deserve to be purged.
The weak must conquer the strong.
The unworthy must become the worthy.
And all the pained cries of the weak must be answered with blood.

Well, slaves are best kept in slavery, convicts must sit in jails, that’s true. People must pay consequences for their crimes.

But, excuse me, claiming that I’d want starving to stay starving is an epitome of ignorance. For truly I haven’t seen anyone dumb enough to make such blatant misinterpretations of my wishes. Just like a following claim that I’d want sufferers to keep suffering, that’s completely nails both your critical thinking and observation ability (since on multiple occasions I said otherwise to that delusional claim about me) into coffin.

Honestly, when someone tries to tell things like that about me I usually just tell them they’re idiots and following conversations with them bears no merit. But, somehow, today I am in a good mood and decided to even give explanation.

I am not going to poke your nose on every case where I was saying my wishes were exactly opposite, I hope you will find a search button to see for yourself how you disgraced yourself with this claim, what I’d like to point is that people actually SUFFER and STARVE because of freedom.

Freedom destroys what people have, and deprivation, loss of beloved people, loss of property, connections, it all leads to suffering.
And of course claim that freedom could help starving, for Maker’s sake, that’s straightforward absurd! Freedom causes starvation, as it disrupts normal operations, trade chains, production and resources. One of my arguments why the colonies are better under Caldari than Gallente rule, is that the State actually brings FOOD to people, while Federation feeds them with empty promises about freedom. You see, people can’t eat freedom.

Though again, if we ignore for a minute your insulting and delusional lie about my wishes, there is a grain of truth that freedom can feed someone. But whom exactly? That’s easy question, freedom enables you to do anything you want, disregarding rules, regulations, norms of behavior. That means if you have freedom, you can simply steal food from those who produce it without paying - just because you have freedom to do that.

Freedom will feed only criminals.

And that says a freedom fanatic, blindly spreading delusional lies about a person he disagrees with.

Quite often I hear something like that from gurista we kill or arrest. A little barking criminal dares to raise his dirty paw against authority. You WILL be crushed.
Just like CONCORD kills CODE every time they break the law.

Quite unlikely.

With blood of fanatics and criminals, jumping on impenetrable wall of law and order.

As a conclusion, there will be no freedom for you. There will be no free food for you either. If you want food, you’ll have to WORK to EARN it. If you will try to fight instead, then instead of the food you’ll be eating hot photons.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.