January 2018 Release - Known Issues & Issue Reporting

1 Like

At least your agency window is showing 3 escalations. Other people have been reporting only being able to see one escalation at a time. Egad… :::reminds self not to do any combat anoms anytime soon, don’t need escalation headaches right now:::

6 Likes

I can only complete escalations/expeditions one at a time in chronological order since I’m seeing only one. Also, I don’t see an “Expeditions” window/tab in the Agency and choosing “Combat” I’ve no option to adjust range. I want a list of my escalations.

3 Likes

expired escalations is not removed from the Agency. this site ended almost 2 hours ago, but still shows up and would not go away until i restarted the client. https://prnt.sc/hy2vkm

1 Like

R&D Agents missing from The Agency. On another note, The merge of Agent Finder to The Agency has removed several functions that were rather nice. Will all functionality that the Agent Finder eventually come to the Agency? If so, why was the Agent Finder removed before this functionality was put into place? If not, why?

10 Likes

Yeah some serious testing went into this update - remove perfectly functioning (albeit convoluted) interface options with… nothing

5 Likes

Expeditions is back in journal window now and i can confirm it’s working, thx CCP.

1 Like

How do i turn off the redundant chat buttons that showed up in the chat windows?

4 Likes

That’s great news.

I hope it remains there until the new feature replicates all info/functionality from the old journal tab.

One thing the old journal tab never had and I never understood it… could we please have squad/wing/fleet warp functionality on escalation bookmarks? as in, be able to warp all our toons to it at once rather than have the 1 toon with the escalation have to warp there first before the rest can warp in on it?

Alliance Tournament Hat and Shirt appear as black X in character creation menu.

Fullscreen capture 192018 105906 AM

Removing the Agent Finder window is a bug in of itself, imho. The agency window is too slow and limited.

BRING BACK AGENT FINDER

5 Likes

yeah the Agency window is clunky as hell, and not super useful if you are looking for specific stuff, no search functions at all

2 Likes

Black screen upon docking and undocking. Having to reset graphics each time is not an acceptable work around.

How many new players will be lost today because of this? They will NOT come back if they login and find this sort of problem, this update should have never been released with this level of an issue.

We’re dug in on this, DN…it’s not a high repro rate across any specific settings/platforms, but we think we’ve got the culprit in session change timings. Need to determine if our indications are correct, so if you can BR from client with attached logs, that would be amazing.

I think the NPC mining fleets are messed up too, wiped out 3 with haulers they didn’t spawn a defense fleet.

Seems to be an issue with setting your clone to a citadel. i am currently docked in the citadel have acl access and get this error

I’m having similar, but not exact same issues as Atan Sol. I cannot log in to EVE at all. I’ll type in my log in details and password and then a pop-up message appears, “Cannot copy files for Tranquility while client is running”. I have one Omega account and one Alpha on same computer but only trying to log in one at a time. Curiously, the number of players online. Not sure if it is relevant, at some point when trying to log in, a message popped up, “Parsing indices”… this message appears fairly frequently and usually messes up my Drone designation and Scan Window. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can log in ?

MINOR CORRECTION: I meant to complete one sentence… “Curiously, the number of players online can be seen changing as more players log in.” - Not sure if it is relevant.

Same issue here on my new XPS with GTX 1050 and latest driver. Good to know. Thought first it’s a driver issue and did not realize the new patch.

I am having the same issue, unable to log in at all due to constant “Cannot copy files from tranquility”.

Debug Steps taken:

• Verify’d shared cache
  • Traceroute connection (connection is fine btw.)
  • Turned the PC off and on again (because we alll love that chestnut)
  • Tried to reload the launcher in both normal and admin mode.
  • Tried in Safe mode.
  • Tried with Integrated and NVIDIA Graphics card.
  • tried alternative device.

Care to offer some advice on the matter as this is clearly a software issue.