January 2020 Release - General Feedback

The problem is that supers/titans and faxes fill every role (DPS, Logistics and tackle) on the battlefield better than subcaps while being almost invincible to subcaps. So in other words: why even field subcaps other than to feed supers/titans??
Sirens are still wwwaaayyyy faster than any subcapital in the game and now they ab around so they are way harder to kill. The nsa also makes them lock subcaps way faster and over ridiculous ranges too. If you don’t see a problem with any of this i suggest you open your eyes first.
Also whoever links zkill links better links his own killboard…

1 Like

Volta kills supers everyday with subcaps only and rarely loses anything at all. I don’t hear any complaining about it by them. So your “almost invincible” argument doesn’t hold water. Are you saying “partially invincible”? “Kind of invincible”? Or just very difficult?
Why don’t you go look up invincible and get back to me on that? I’ll wait.

My own killboard is freely available, but not relevant to the conversation; he’s the one complaining about supercapitals, not me.
The whole point of the conversation was to get him to present his argument, not for the peanut gallery to white knight him. I personally don’t fly supercarriers, I fly titans. I personally don’t like fighter mechanics, for my own reasons, but I’m not the one saying Team Talos should be fired for

Was I happy about the boson nerf? Meh, I saw the reason for it. Was I happy about haw nerf on titans? Meh I saw the need for that too. I certainly didn’t ask for anyone to be fired about it.

But please, continue about me and opening my eyes.

4 Likes

This should have only applied to transfers between accounts owned by DIFFERENT PLAYERS. I’ve made transfers between my own accounts and now most my chars look like I bought them.

Really fail :frowning:

User Interface:

• Capsuleers that have been transferred between player accounts now list the dates of transfer (but no further information) in their employment history.
    • This replaces the requirement to notify your corporation when selling a character.
    • NOTE: When this change occurs all character transfers from 2007 onward will be listed.

is that really a problem? everyone knows theres a market for toons, why should it be a problem? it’s against the eula to pretend you are someone else, so… no really, I’m failing to understand why this is an issue.

1 Like

If your chars were more than 1 year old you would “get” it.

1 Like

ive been playing since 2010

1 Like

We all know you are a dirty wallet warrior and now have evidence too :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Wow, how to make meta 6 shield boosters even more trash then before. This feels like alpha version of tiercide. Meta 8 completely ok? Officiers modules perfect as they are? …

1 Like

This is why it should not include transfers between accounts owned by the same person. The design was to show SALES and now by showing incorrect information CCP is showing these transfers as SALES.

If the email address on both accounts is the same the transfer should not be shown.

3 Likes

Permanent 10% tidi in Perimeter since patch release seems like an obvious issue…?

1 Like

Could someone explain to me how to find the Dragonaur Blitz sites? Are they anomalies in lowsec? or something else?

1 Like

I’m liking the buff to Heavy Missiles, but the only real ships that seem to benefit from it are Battleships with their RHMLs. Typhoons are now pretty amazing now.

The numbers on ships like the Drake and Cyclone are still very anemic though. :frowning:

6 Likes

“For the glory of the caldari state” = Resolute RP’ers won’t like that.

Not even a single sentence explaining who the opponents are, why we are fighting them, why they have the new implant BP’s, nothing lore wise. :frowning:

“CONCORD urges you to join the Dragonaur Blitz and attack the extremist Templis Dragonaurs outcasts in Low-sec sites. CONCORD has discovered that low-sec research outposts and transport waystations constructed by this fringe faction of the [Who?] are in fact covert terrorist staging sites handling new implant technology. Operation Dragonaur Blitz commences! This limited time event ends 27 January, so act fast and get involved!”

Just a thought for future.

2 Likes

I agree. This adds a layer of confusion.

When I started playing (making a long story short), I ended up creating two characters in less than an hour. One character, the first character, was annually subbed from the get-go. It was a birthday present. The second character, this character Sere, I plexed, and I continued to plex her, so I could train her.

In the end, I wised up and moved my characters to separate accounts and got annual subs for each; but, now, under this new display format for employment, it looks like I either bought or sold them.

4 Likes

Yup, so hyped for the Drake buff, even the new login background shows a Drake!
So let down to see a generic buff to missiles. Drake is still not good enough.

1 Like

Well, the conduit/anom ratters in their Rattlesnakes and Gilas are going to be seriously OP now. They not only both get a missile buff, in the case of the Rattlesnake a pretty massive one, but they also get a pretty massive passive shield buff via the mid- or high-grade Nirvana implants.

The RHML Phoon is pretty incredible right now. Around 800 to 900 DPS or more, depending on fits.

At least the Drake is, albeit via the new implants, somewhere close to where it used to be.

2 Likes

Where do we find the option to restrict corp mail to comms officer?

Do Rattlesnakes and Gilas use Heavy Missiles? Given that they have no application bonus, that tiny +5% damage and explosion velocity bonus doesn’t really do anything. I don’t know anyone who will bother using high-grade Nirvana implants, especially right now, since they’re prohibitively expensive.

But you’re free to panic and freak out about non-issues.

I cannot imagine anyone flying a T1 Drake with implants. But again, you’re free to freak out about non-issues again.

2 Likes

Keep in mind Heavy Missile application is still hot trash. So for ratting battleships, awesome but otherwise it’s still kinda meh.

3 Likes

Does the buff that heavy missiles got effect heavy assault missiles too?

1 Like