January 2020 Release - General Feedback

No, that’s a separate weapon platform.

1 Like

You’re a strange and bitter person, man. I’m not freaking out about anything. It’s just my observation, that’s all.

1 Like

Why can’t my Worm with Heavy Missile bonus not go into the event Sites here is the Fit ???:

[Worm, *Epic Arc]
Navy Micro Auxiliary Power Core

Gistum C-Type Medium Shield Booster
1MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Domination Shield Boost Amplifier
Eutectic Compact Cap Recharger

Caldari Navy Heavy Missile Launcher
Arbalest Compact Light Missile Launcher
Arbalest Compact Light Missile Launcher

Small Ancillary Current Router II
Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I

‘Augmented’ Warrior x2
‘Augmented’ Hobgoblin x3

Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile x80
Inferno Fury Heavy Missile x45

same goes for the Gamur:
[Garmur, *Simulated Garmur Fitting]

Gistum C-Type Medium Shield Booster
Eutectic Compact Cap Recharger
1MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Domination Shield Boost Amplifier

Caldari Navy Heavy Missile Launcher
Light Missile Launcher II
Light Missile Launcher II

Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Small Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II

stop whining… shields are far from being op …

2 Likes

Um… because a worm doesn’t have a heavy missile ship bonus?
10% generic bonus to missiles is not the same as a bonus to heavy missiles.

why can the gila and the rattlesnake than go in ?

It’s not even an observation. It’s a theoretical maximum potential that won’t actually happen in game.

Touche, I guess it’s because the content in sites would erase a frigate. Garmur isn’t allowed either.

“These locations allow access to a specific and limited selection of capsuleer ships (Tech 1, Faction, and Tech 2 ships that have bonuses to the use of Heavy Missiles): Bellicose, Caracal, Caracal Navy Issue, Gila, Orthrus, Osprey Navy Issue, Scythe Fleet Issue, Cerberus, Sacrilege, Vangel, Enforcer, Rapier, Chameleon, Rook, Onyx, Cyclone, Drake, Drake Navy Issue, Gnosis, Claymore, Nighthawk, Damnation, Barghest, Praxis, Rattlesnake, Raven, Raven State Issue, Scorpion Navy Issue, Typhoon, Typhoon Fleet Issue, Marshal, Widow, Golem”

2 Likes

I agree, Didn’t the Dragonaur’s destroy Nouvelle Rouvenor? If they are for the State and against Gallente Federation then why would I want to destroy my brethren?

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

They didnt allow t3’s in which grinds my gears

1 Like

Because according to certain players that fly titans T3Cs are OP.

1 Like

I expected a drake buff. I wanted +25% damage to non-kinetic damage. I can’t think of any reasons not to do this, and for all the ships with big typed damage bonuses liked condor. No more direct buffs to any long range weapons pls.

2 Likes

Thoughts so far:

Love that these are Lowsec only. Brings some real life to the area, and gets people out fighting over sites. It’s pretty much what the Crimson Harvest used to be, but LS only. Outstanding job, CCP.

Also, nice touch that the rats scramble. Makes my job as a player hunter a lot easier. I’m stoked, as evidenced by the fact I have 2 new battleships active for it now.

HM changes are good, cant complain. Long live drakefleet.

Not sure about shield slaves, because passive rattlesnakes are already nearly unbreakable, but hey, if someone wants to risk it, not complaining. Worst case, they get an added penalty to recharge time stuck on later to even things out.

TL;DR: good job CCP.

3 Likes

Thank you for the overview sorting column per-tab

2 Likes

Was there a stealth nerf to medium arties? Damage seems lower

You could be right. I like watching Volta splash nyxes and moonwalk out as the response fleet comes in; that is pure comedy gold.
They are Making Legions Great Again

I’m ready to re-subscribe, waiting some sort of cyno change revert.

Inspired by a reddit post but without the unrealistic effects. More tank than a Leviathan with better PDS. Balanced™

1 Like

That’s also I was talking about.
Insane ehp, insane passive regen. Aeon even with active hardners can’t get close to those numbers and armor doesn’t have passive regen, which is OP in tidi as it’s not affected by tidi.

Before those implants cap armor ehp vs shield ehp was balanced. Armor caps had amulets, shield caps had a-type invulnerability field. Now shield caps just get 53% more ehp and insane regen.
Complete lack of vision by devs.

Also this will greatly affect lowsec meta with battleships like rattlesnakes having 400k+ ehp, making armor doctrines complete trash.

1 Like

Well it took CCP 8 years to revert the heavy missile nerf, so don’t hold your breath.

3 Likes