January 2020 Release - General Feedback

well, this is a long time in coming. but like anything ccp does, they will try it out, see how its min/maxed by goons and then nerf if/when necessary.

i for one welcome our insect overlords.

1 Like

The blue mods (deadspace) are missing too. Let’s give them a minute to look at them.

Shield booster teiracide yay :parrotdad:

1 Like

Supers are already long-time broken. What is the point to make them even more cancer?

Supers are fine. A super without fighters is just a big and slow ship in space.

1 Like

Continuous work on Capital Balance and Structures. These two core systems are some of the most important we have and they are not exactly perfect at the moment. We want to keep iterating towards a healthier version of both.
From previous devblog, nice work on capital balance. Pure incompetence.

Hmmm…nerfs to fighter scan res, nerf to NSA, nerf to HAW titan, nerf to Boson

and you’re still salty about it? they can only delete them, which im sure is your endgame but w/e

3 Likes

This has been a thing since the last patch: Why do broadcasted things appear at the top of the overview instead of at the end according to the sorting order?

I usually have my overview sorted by distance from far to close and I am scrolled down to the close by targets to lock them. With this change, I do not see broadcasted targets in the overview any longer.

There was a time in eve when supers were fine.
When titans had damage treshhold of a 2000m sig and could not damage subcaps at all.
And supers had light fighters and fibos without any sirens and dromis.
They had their roles and were balanced.

3 Likes

oh i see why you don’t like capitals

lul
I don’t see any problem with sirens, dromis whatever. why shouldnt supers get the same drones as subcap pilots? what is inherently wrong with warp disrupt/web drones? why are they so game breaking that they need to be deleted? or what is your solution since you believe CCP is “purely incompetent”
bless us with your enlightened vision sempai

2 Likes

There is no warp disrupting drones and web drones are weak, as they don’t have great speeds, ehp and effect

1 Like

Whatever, I hope team talos gets fired for implementing game-breaking changes without any public testing.

1 Like

so youre saying they need to be buffed, great thanks for clearing that up.
you haven’t clarified why CCP is in your words, “purely incompetent”, you haven’t explained and/or justified any of your arguments. either stop whining or again, bless us with your enlightened vision.
we’ll wait.

wow you truly are salty. why don’t you go play something else if you’re so mad bro?

Yes, this will get your point across, and CCP will surely listen to you now.
give your head shake pal.

2 Likes

As Justin Trudeau’s dad said when he was PM - “The Honourable Gentleman disagrees. I can hear him shaking his head”

2 Likes

ahh good ol PET. I remember him well.
The P.E.T Salute was started in my hometown when he went through on a campaign trail visit by train when I was a kid.

I’m all for disagreeing and having differing opinions, but when one just blows hot air out of their ass and insults or criticizes the people involved that doesn’t help anyone. He hasn’t presented an argument, just a Nirvana Fallacy.

Lot of fan service in here - shield slaves, module tiericide, corp mail roles.

It’s like an episode of the Mandalorian.

5 Likes

LOL @Brisc_Rubal too soon, my dude, too soon

1 Like

So, what will be the full set bonus to shield HP with new implants? And what was the point of renaming slaves to amulets when new implants aren’t called slaves?

1 Like

I’ve been getting module lag and now even 10% tidi in the middle of high sec here…
Also, a trade from my alt to myself that I did a few minutes before DT seems to have been un-done.

Experiencing massive lag after patch, this just me? Also cannot log in to file a support ticket. The only thing EVE related that seems to be working for me is the forums