I, and my main alts, are looking at HiSec for PvP content, after a long time in LowSec.
- I steal loot from a high sec mission runner, going yellow. So far, so good.
- The mission runner in his juicy (and drone-free) battlecruiser cries in local for his damsel/militant/etc back so he can complete his mission. Excellente.
- I jettison said item, expecting him to go yellow on picking up my can. I circle in my velator of death, finger posed on the trigger.
- Instead he picks up the item, does not change security state, and flies off.
- To makes things worst I get thanks, in a local full of mission runners…
Is that the current mechanics: a high sec inhabitant can just go and steal a jet can from anyone who is criminally flagged, just like that? How do I go about baiting? Just shoot MTU’s all day in the hope someone will actually take on my venture/velator? Let me know what I did wrong.
Anyone who whines about HiSec not being safe enough should go and spend a week or two trying to get a fight there…