Jita Holding Inc. VS piRAT

I am Sol. I was the resident outlaw of Hek. I’ve made afk hunting pretty much a thing before the New Order took over. I’ve spent months being active in Hek, as -10, refusing to use scouting alts, constantly entertaining the other residents. We’ve faught together, we’ve died together and people threw billions of isk at me so I could keep going!

I’m the reason why pods with GCC can be legally killed. I’m the reason there are bottomless dresses, tights and catsuits in this game. I’ve pushed clothes so hard, some said I’ve been the reason for the PLEX price pushing upwards after/during the Khronos release. I’ve discovered the underwear-glitch. I’ve invented the double- and tripple-volley thrasher and with that was the first person to cheaply gank a shuttle and its pod in one go, under sentry fire, pretty much changing the ganking landscape forever.

Key terms you can google: “resident outlaw of hek”, “double-volley thrasher”, “yellow for sibbyl”, “the case of the bottomless dress”, “eve online underwear glitch”

They even named a ■■■■■■■ item after me fitting to my in-game gimmick back then!

And you? Ha!

You can’t even spell!

Loser!!

3 Likes