Let me say better: this is not interactions, this is lottery. You may come in 0 or come in 2km range from the same bookmark. 1 sec is enough to lock and shoot you.
As ganker, you dont make a game too. You just sitting to press F1 once. You will 100% kill somebody, only need to choose target.
As hauler, you cant feel, you are hard target, because all your tricks mean only you are harder, than others victims. You cant collect fleet to protect your property as in null sec or in wh. Even on high-sec gates, you have what to do. But when you are docking, you are helpless. You should pray for you luck, gankers will kill somebody except yourself and its not good mechanic, it make you dirty.
P.S. I lost nothing in Jita last two years. But each time, when I visiting this place, I feel sad from game. Don’t tell me, you are safe and its enough, because it make you sheep-like, you feel proud, when butcher killed not you today.