July 2018 Release - Known Issues

Queue killboard lighting up with abyssal losses…

1 Like

It seems we have a major outage. The EVE_status Twitter account is still broken. ■■■■ Twitter - if you ask me. Where is the new place to look for current status updates?

So not only do they break their own stuff regularly, but they managed to break someone else’s as well? Sounds about right.

Usual Eve Online until it’s back
https://twitter.com/eveonline

Ah ok - did not see the current Tweet at first. Maybe they should remove the pinned Tweet at the top…

Opening contracts now has a significant delay of anything between 5-20 seconds.

Opening the Fitting window also has a noticeable lag and freezes the entire client for seconds until it opens.

Project Discovery is Unavailable. It’s gone from several players I know having serious slow down issues (bug report submitted) to this for everyone i’ve spoken to…

The issue with structures, that one cannot automatically warp to them when requesting to dock, still exists.

I most often notice it with a freighter and when undocking from an NPC station and then trying to dock at a structure. I know I have docking rights and I know I can dock, but it will tell me that I have to be within 2500m when I try to dock while being several AUs away. What it should do is to warp my ship and then dock, but the game somehow keeps believing I’m close in range and so it won’t warp but gives me this message that I should fly closer.

Only work-around still is to first warp to the structure manually and then to dock.

The auto-pilot seems not to have this problem. Nor does it occur when one has just jumped into a system and is still cloaked. Then one can just click on the dock symbol and it will warp the ship to the structure and dock up.

1 Like

I got an issue with making it 2 ■■■■■■■ jumps before the game shits itself and loses connection. if you could do something about that; that would be great.

Please fix the character sheet. Every time I open it after I log in the portrait section is expanded although consciously collapsed it before logging off. This is annoying.

1 Like

For me it’s more that after a whole session of it being collapsed (as I want it), it’ll open itself when I open my character sheets prior to logging out my 3 toons… I’ll collapse it again then, log out… and the cycle repeats itself at least half the time.

Used to be every day before I logged out it would be expanded again, now it’s just half the time. Progress?

@CCP_karkur Is it just me or can you not open the Broadcast Radial menu with a arcane keyboard key combination? Currently I use Caps Lock to open it. Since this comes with all sorts of issues, I want to use something like CTRL-Alt-Circumflex. When I use this shortcut combination, the in space text Broadcast Radial Menu - Click target appears but the radial menu itself does not regardless of what and where I click. Using the key Alt Gr as an alternative does not work either. Same behavior as above with the other shortcut combination. Another shortcut (CTRL-Alt-#) does not work either. Am I stuck with Caps Lock to use the radial menu?

Why the hell do I get a security penalty hit when I shoot a structure that has bombed me in the last minute?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.