July Release - Strategic Cruisers

Did you just find your new target?

Haha yeah and i just find it a little funny that the ships need officer modules to achieve a ā€œfineā€ tank.

1 Like

But we donā€™t know what this player consider ā€œfineā€ so requiring purples might just be asking for too much out of a cruiser hull.

Erm, have you just come out of a coma? Yes, mate, T3Cs have been too powerful for quite some time now.

Hello, i have one little questionā€¦after this rebalance T3Cs now will be able to enter a 4/10 DED Complex?

Check the dev posts. Fozzie has already answered that question.

Which dev blog?

Did he answer it in this post? Or the one linked in the OP https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/strategic-cruisers-and-you/ ?

Dev posts in this thread.

Thereā€™s been no change to gate access.

1 Like

With the reduction in native resists, and the loss of a low slot, I canā€™t solo 9/10 or 10/10 anymore, even with 2 bil in mods and implants. RIP EVE, it was fun while it lasted.

1 Like

Where, on the offensive - drone synthesis projector is the drone bay located?

From the look of the subsystem, it is located at the rear and underneath of the hull, but is missing the blue coloured atmospheric containment field common on most drone ships.

It would be pretty easy to fix this surely. All you need to do is add one.

It would fit quite neatly inside the protruding recess and in front of what looks like a hangar door/doors.

1 Like

I can run a 10/10 in a Mach without implants.

Adapt?

1 Like

no he rather quits the game because he ā€œcantā€ run 9/10 and 10/10 anymore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

has someone a way / link / document to see top 10-30 killing ships for every month or the last 30 days? that would be so fun to look at :wink:

1 Like

Not quite. It would be a huge amount of data to pull in order to extend what zkillboard already summarises.

You can see the top 11 ships for the last 7 days on the zkillboard homepage:

Loki has gone to the #1 spot (note: zkill doesnā€™t rate purely on kills) for the first time ever.

If you wanted more detail, then you could loop through the typeIDs and feed them to the zkillboard stats api to pull the monthly values for each ship and then process the stats data. It would take a while to make the requests (and probably not all that kind to zkillboard to do).

Would be modifying this url with each shiptype:

https://zkillboard.com/api/stats/shipTypeID/29990/ (this one pulls for the Loki)

Fozzie said he may look at it, but as it stands now while T3ā€™s are not what they where, there still to probably a bit too efficient at 4/10ā€™s.

But he want to run it in a cruiser because :reasons:.

I realize Iā€™m a week late on this, but I canā€™t think of anywhere else to mention it.

I never received the skill point refund from the removal of the electronic subsystems skills. I DID receive the 30 mil ISK reimbursement for what I assume was the cost of the skillbooks (from a ā€œGM Bank of EVEā€ account, or something like that).

Anyhow, I was wondering if this is a known issue? I opened a support ticket about it last night, and it hasnā€™t received a single update from anyone at CCP, and I searched various dev blogs, patch notes, and here on the forums, but I couldnā€™t find a thing.

Has anyone else witnessed or heard of others experiencing this issue? What can I do beyond opening a support ticket?

Thanks

You did the right thing, our CS department will get back to you on that :slight_smile:

1 Like

You did the right thing, our CS department will get back to you on that :slight_smile:

Ok cool. I just want to be clear that this was more about looking for a possible widespread issue I may have missed, rather than bitching about ā€œI need my problem fixed now!!11!!@ā€

If this isnā€™t a widespread thing, then Iā€™ll keep an eye on the support ticket. Thanks for the response :slight_smile:

I realy like the ā€˜remappingā€™ of the subs. I have all the subs i dont need double (-_-)

couldnā€™t just one of them be a covert sub?!

1 Like