July Release - Strategic Cruisers

thx Scipio Artelius! will have to check it a couple of times a week :wink:

the top 11-30 would be so interesting because the top 11 are ships “of” the elite and the rich :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: no offense intended

https://imgur.com/WqIv4c8

on this list there are many ships for us “normal” pvp folks ^^ but i dont understand the slightest, how he did it

and here a different list https://imgur.com/EG7YTx7

There’s plenty of ships that can run them easily, but there was subsection of exploration players who did nullsec and wormhole daytripping with a T3C, a few different fits, and a trusty mobile depot. It was some of the most fun pvp and pve I’ve ever done in the game. That playstyle was absolutely gutted, and I don’t have the energy or time to try and rebuild my EVE life. It’s probably for the best though.

They need the sp loss to feed their wallets so people will buy more skill injectors, because getting it instantly is totally the same as spending 10+ years training for it, jumping a gate and mwding towards an object is totally the same everyone knows that …

Okay, should I be able to enter 4/10 sites or not? Because I was able to do a blood site, but couldn’t enter a guristas site with the exact same ship.

Was the one you did in low sec perhaps?

SP loss is in-game way longer than Skill Extractors (which is what CCP is selling, not the Injectors). Also there is nothing wrong with CCP making profit on Skill Extractors.

O[quote=“Entity_Stonadis, post:816, topic:8414, full:true”]
They need the sp loss to feed their wallets so people will buy more skill injectors, because getting it instantly is totally the same as spending 10+ years training for it, jumping a gate and mwding towards an object is totally the same everyone knows that …
[/quote]
Before skill injectors existed, skill loss existed. The skill loss isn’t driven by injectors, it’s way older as a mechanic.

Additionally, from Fozzie and related by Chance Ravinne from a weekend EVE meet, most people train the skills back (as we always did before) and don’t inject:

The skill loss was introduced when they released the t3 cruisers, then they removed it, and now it is reintroduced, engage brain module pls.

T3 skill loss wasn’t removed, it was in place before this release.

The skill loss was introduced when they released the t3 cruisers, then they removed it, and now it is reintroduced, engage brain module pls. I also don’t think theres anything wrong in ccp making money, if they didn’t, we would not have a game to play. I am just grumpy about me spending many many years of paying subscription and training skills, and now that does not mean anything anymore.

So… You telling me that at no point in time we were ever able to die in a t3 cruiser with no skill loss ?

Tech 3 skill loss has always existed. We removed skill loss from clone grades a few years back, maybe you’re thinking of that?

1 Like

Nope.

Well then I believe you are wrong my friend! At what point did you experience no skill loss from using a T3? If you could give me any sort of timescale I may be able to investigate.

1 Like

I think he may be mistaking it being removed to the time when you could jump out of the ship before it was destroyed to skip the loss of the skillpoints (it was a bug).

Or mixing it up with Tech 3 -destroyers, which don’t have SP-loss.

1 Like

Oh I thought you had investigated and this was why you could tell me that it never happened.
I also now believe I am wrong, and it is not that important, I will go and hold hands with Galadriel while we diminish…

Hm maybe you experienced some bug and didn’t lose SP like you should have?

CCP better get on investigating :smiley:

Accusing other people of not engaging their brain when you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about is funny. Completely wrong, but funny.

1 Like

T3C deaths have been ALWAYS tied to losing sp

T3Cs are still amazing ships. The fact is they were broken. They still make great hunters for BLOPs fleets. I am sorry if you cant just pop your cyno and swap to your other toons with no Fs given because you have super tank cloaky proteus. I am happy for the changes. T3Cs may not fully be fixed yet so lets keep giving the input to CCP and they will undoubtedly keep this game fun and exciting for everyone.

• KRYNZONE