Jump glitch + module removal glitch

TL;DR

I’ve been boxing 3+ accounts for over 5 years in game

recently i’ve been encountering my hauling alt being sat at gates and failing to jump when cloak deactivates due to proximity even though it usually works normally, so i did a bit of testing

unfortunatly this reads the wrong way round so please read from the base of the logs, what you see is the first instance where i hit a gate while cloaked and the second where i decloak mid warp.

19:48:57 Notify Your cloak deactivates due to proximity to a nearby Stargate (Minmatar System).
19:48:26 Notify You are unable to align or warp to the selected object because your warp drive is unable to lock onto it.
19:48:26 Notify You cannot do that while warping.
19:48:15 Generic Jumping from Onga to Pator
19:47:00 Generic Jumping from Gyng to Onga
19:46:59 Notify Session change already in progress.
19:46:59 Notify Session change already in progress.
19:45:26 Notify Please wait…
19:45:26 Notify Please wait…
19:45:25 Notify Your cloak deactivates due to proximity to a nearby Stargate (Minmatar Constellation).
19:43:24 Generic Jumping from Avesber to Gyng

the problem here is that sometimes, it does decloak and jump naturally, now i don’t know if this is a conflict in the server priority or something? like whether or not the decloak and jump happen without someone elses jump command hitting the server?

the outro is a minor glitch, sometimes you unfit modules and they don’t disappear from the fitting window (no not in simulation( maybe a glitch generated from the simulation aspect of fitting)) until you leave ship and re-board it.

gl hf all!

So, you’re threating to quit and un subscribe because of a minor inconvenience or bug? Can I have your stuff?

that sentence was a bit salty i’ll admit, deleted it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.