June 2019 Release - Known Issues

fixes since last update(tuesday ?) BTW.

With regards to the chat system: It would be super nice if temp kicks would actually be temporary? I kicked someone from a chat days ago for 30 minutes and this person is still on the blocked list with the note “Temporary ban”.

Would you please fix your software so that ships that are not on grid don’t show up dozens of AU away from your on your overview? Would be so nice.

Am I the only one with this issue: For some time now, when I trigger a dialog window (a notification or a split stack menu, for instance) the window appears as usual and the background darkens and becomes impossible to interact with. However, after I close the window, the darkened background remains and I cannot do anything with the client any longer.

Don’t ask for a bug report. :stuck_out_tongue: I can open the F12 menu but I cannot click on Report Bug and even if I could, I would not be able to give any details as I cannot type.

I had that a week or so ago myself immeadiately after undock. Cost me a cruiser it did.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.