Just a heads up about HS mining Permits

Denial… so it is true then

For 100 billion, manchild, she might let you become her slave and give you the honor of scrubbing her decks with your toothbrush

1 Like

HAHAHA!!! Such Ego! THIS is why I left society to shoot rocks in space. It’s so peaceful where I am.

2 Likes

For now

1 Like

Sooner or later, you’ll find me and I’ll tell you the same thing I told the last woman who wanted me to buy a mining permit. No. She left the system with tucked tail. I haven’t seen her since.

2 Likes

It’s ok they all take the same routes into the trade hubs, he can keep his venture we will just take his hauler instead.

1 Like

Trade routes? Hauler? Venture?

After all this, you still don’t know what motivates me to do what I do?

Go ahead. You’ll be camping those gates for a long time. I’ll send over some sandwiches every now and then so you don’t starve.

2 Likes

I just want your stuff, not your life story.

1 Like

Then come get it. It’s that simple.

3 Likes

Well as you only 2 months old , that can’t be much.

1 Like

Then you should have no trouble blowing up my tiny little T1 Venture.

1 Like

you couldn’t pay me 100 billion to be in the same room as her long enough to smell the stink of failure and self-loathing that permeates her ranks.

5 Likes

Nice try, amazing fit btw.

In other words, you would gladly pay 100 billion to kiss her dainty little feet

1 Like

HAHAHAHA!!! Nice find! Yes, that’s what I’m flying! Come blow it up!

How on earth do you manage to pull those words out of that dingy cave called your asshole from what I said?

Not much of a feet man anyway. But hey, if you wanna pay 100 billion to suck Aiko’s toes, you do you fam.

Doesn’t bother me one way or another.

1 Like

That’s honorable combat, my least favorite kind of combat.

However I will gladly take grilled cheese and tomatoes soup. I want the yellow cheese between two white pieces, the crust cut and cut diagonal plus croutons for the soup.

1 Like

Well if you want to suck her toes aswell, that will be 200 billion.

1 Like

I’ll make the contract now to have some shipped over to you. You’re going to be there a while.

Somehow I’m not surprised by this statement.

What if I sliced them off with a rusty scythe and sold them individually to the highest bidder?

I could make that 200 billion back pretty easily… with interest.

He’s getting awfully aggressive about it, you must have hit a nerve. He must really want dem toes.

1 Like

This isn’t personal.

It’s simply business.