Just a heads up about HS mining Permits

Indeed he does, should wash his mouth out with some Kernite

2 Likes

Eeew, they probably like that! So gross!

1 Like

Sorry I donā€™t have time to no life the game and sit here waiting for a reply?

Oh waitā€¦ nopeā€¦ not sorry.

Who ever said I was involved with a tornado?

I simply recommended an effective solution to counter a gank blob.

So saltyā€¦ but y tho?

Someones projecting.

1 Like

Recommending an effective solution of which you have no experience

You are funny

3 Likes

I do all of that on my own. She brings nothing to the table. Look, if sheā€™s homeless and broke, Iā€™ll buy her some food. Iā€™m not going to just give her 1 billion ISK for something I already possess.

1 Like

But with that money you would have spent on a sammich, you could easily plex and give a 3 billion isk donation

Give your lunch money to Aiko today!

:star_struck:

1 Like

Last I heard, you had fled to the far ends of the universe.

Now be a good boy, buy a mining permit, and you can come back and mine to your hearts content.

Otherwise you will be tracked down, your lunch money confiscated and all your stuff given to Sky.

2 Likes

You know nothing of my experienceā€¦ So do not presume otherwise.

Killboards arenā€™t everything, unless your e-peen is so tiny you have to compensate in other ways, like being a killboardwhore

1 Like

I donā€™t understandā€¦ what do you mean by ā€œcome backā€? My ship is my home and last I checked, itā€™s still intact. Oh and I havenā€™t fled or promised to flee. I roam. Thereā€™s a difference.

You PvPers are way too lazy. Here you are on the forums begging me to sit tight in one spot, tell you what that spot is, and stay online while you go scrounge up a suicide squad. I told you that you all werenā€™t prepared to handle a true Independent Miner like myself.

1 Like

Unless you can prove otherwise, you have NO experience.

Now hush your mouth

1 Like

Are you up for a High Sec anti-ganker roam? I can put together a really good Alpha fit Tornado.

Why not an Omega? I really donā€™t want to spend money at this time.

No @DrysonBennington . Bring your Proteus, looks better on the Killboard.

1 Like

I donā€™t have to prove a damn thing to you, or anyone. period.

Nobody gives a ā– ā– ā– ā–  about your killboard.

Yes you do , otherwise you are blowing hot air.

1 Like

Noā€¦ I really I donā€™t.

Your blatant gaslighting will produce nothing other than continued derision and apathy.

Shouldnā€™t you be busy worshipping some Aiko shrine made out of used bubble gum or something?

1 Like

I am pretty sure you do in private, otherwise why would you single her out? Clearly infatuation

1 Like

Ah so all that fighting has caused a concussion or two.

What i said was that Iā€™d travel to a new location IF my ship got destroyed. That hasnt happened yet because you people are too lazy to put in the work to find me.

I have my reasonsā€¦

None of which have to do with infatuation.

The only woman I worship is my wife. No other will ever come close to deserving or receiving such admiration or adoration.

Besidesā€¦ Iā€™m pretty sure Aikoā€™s husband, NeffiCake would very much not appreciate such an accusation.

@Aiko_Danuja Youā€™ve been neglecting your poor hubby. He misses you terribly. How could you betray him like that?