KAHAH. To quell the Beast

No, it isn’t, really.

1 Like

Oh, sweet Maker. I can’t believe some people still rant about that nonsence. Since YC111 I was always saying what I mean under word “Gallente”:

Oh, so many talks because of one word. By Gallente, I meant the Enemy. Not the people, who you thought I was going to exterminate -_- but the Federation, its government, its way of actions and their ideology, and, to be more precise, their military forces. That’s my goal, yep. Keep their military forces out. You know, we are at war, we are fighting them and we call them simply gallente. Oh… actually, we call them frogs. Indecent? Yeah, maybe. But political correctness is the last thing we are thinking about.

But no, certain idiots want to claim that it was I racist, while I explain everything years ago that even 5-year old children can understand. Why a minmatar can’t? And they scream and rant with foam at mouth that I was racist when Gallente were going about “Exterminate Caldari”? Really?

Get out, Teinyhr, and let adults talk.

…“especially against Minmatar and Federation citizens” Ancestors choke.
No, really, some people shall learn difference between a simple citizen and combatant.

Well, ■■■■.

3 Likes

Yes you should.

A person becomes a combatant the moment they force their will upon someone with the use (or threath) of violence. Slavers are not simple citizens.

4 Likes

If you were able to read before writing, you’d get that it was said not about slaves or slavers in the first place.

But keep fighting the windmills if it amuses you. Just not in here, please.

That doesn’t mean it doesn’t apply to you.

2 Likes

It doesn’t. Now get out.

No. I hijacked this thread. Diana Kim is a poopyhead.

2 Likes

You two what, share one NeoCom?
I didn’t know minmatars live in such poverty.

Might explain why you’re so angry. Need some funding to get yourself some primary education?

• Supports a genocide against civilians.
  • Complains about other people not being able to tell the difference between civilians and combatants.

Kim irony strikes again.

3 Likes

Keep your dirty fantasies to yourself.

Which brings us back to my first point.

2 Likes

Which you brought because you failed to read first what it was about.

I didn’t.

2 Likes

Oh, Maker. Don’t make me do that again.

Just a line above. Just a ONE LINE ABOVE. Wasn’t really hard to find and read, but noooo… See a word, ignore everything that was said, grab that neocom and start typing angrily. Good job.

Realized finally now, or gonna just type angrily again without thinking?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.