Keep clean the place where do you live!

That’s not the Caldari way, as it were. Public decorum is important!

((Let’s not go there))

2 Likes

Are you issuing people a challenge?

2 Likes

((logging in on an alt to defend yourself is metagaming, sorry))

3 Likes

“cowardly minmil gone pirate mizhara” definitely goes on my business cards. That an alliance three times our size needed the help of their fifteen times larger leash holders to keep us busy up north is something I’m having trouble fitting on to those little things, though.

You heard it here, Arrendis. The goons are less than half my size.

3 Likes

Having met Arrendis, I didn’t realise you were quite so tall.

4 Likes

What can I say, I’m on holiday! I’ll not ask forgiveness for my first time off in three years.

Edit:
I should not read straight after waking up.

4 Likes

I dunno Miss Funk. I remember IGS being a lot more lively than what it is now. People nowadays just don’t stand by their beliefs and merely parrot each other for good boy popularity points!

There’s no pride! No nationalism! No patriotism! Everyone wants to stay in their hug boxes and oppose everyone and everything that goes against some hegemony that I just can’t comprehend. It’s like CONCORD is putting something in the water that turns everyone into peacemongers!

Everyone getting along and oppose piracy, war, religion, capitalism, tyranny and slavery makes me sick in my stomach!

3 Likes

There are certainly those of us who do not subscribe to the “love for all” mentality.

Of course, we are endlessly unpopular for it, and many of us have abandoned these boards altogether.

Don’t give up hope little Bunny. There’s plenty of fuel left for the fires yet.

4 Likes

It’s called “Gallente Brainwashing”, Ms. Ruil, when people are turned into grey mindless crowd of cattle with exact properties you’ve described.

2 Likes

I see no reason to parrot my political leanings and my beliefs in a messageboard.

However, I will take offence whenever someone claims that our shoddy ships and stations are exactly what they appear to be.

Because they aren’t.

They only look shoddy. The beauty lies in the blueprints. The details, the components and such.

We do not pursue all that swanky new stuff like anti-matter-based power generation or whatever. We stick to the tried-and-true and come up with new and exciting ways to improve them, tune them up, make them purr, crank them up to eleven. We do not abandon the old in pursuit of the new. We seek to perfect the old and reliable.

I love the things my kith and kin had produced, even if they do, occasionally, look like shite. For the beauty of our creation is not superficial. It lies deep within, in the components, materials and design plans. I will speak out whenever someone comes along and diss our creations.

Especially Breachers.

5 Likes

I really haven’t seen much evidence on these boards of everyone getting along in peace and harmony. You must be reading different posts to me.
Personally I’d love it if everyone felt they could stop murdering each other on a boringly predictable basis but I recognise many of you simply can’t manage such an ideal. As we’re all capsuleers it doesn’t really make a difference in the long run. It’s not like killing each other does more than waste assets and slaughter the baseliners none of you care about anyway,

2 Likes

And THERE it is! That’s what I’m talking about.

1 Like

So you’re talking about me, specifically? Because aside from Che and his acknowledged pacifism, I’ve not seen anyone else express such a sentiment.

2 Likes

Considering the vast array of goods available on new Eden’s markets that’s hardly achievement. You might as well post every time you have a bowel movement. I’m certain it would cause similar levels of consternation but hopefully with slightly less “look at me, see how edgy am I?”

3 Likes

The other camp is too busy punching or designing a new and better fist to punch with. No time for posting. There’s punching to be done.

1 Like

And all I do is sit on the battlefield taking notes. That goes up there with DK’s accusation that I have…

2 Likes

You’re a moron.

You’re gonna conflate opposing slavery to a lack of patriotism? A lack of pride? Screw you, edgelord. Who died and left you to be the arbiter of what things different populations can be in favor of? Hug boxes? Hug my arse. I deal with enough bloodshed on a daily basis, I don’t need to go posturing and puffing up my chest like some empty-suit militia twit who can’t stop talking about how bravely they blew up a frigate twice yesterday.

People don’t stand by their beliefs? Fek, you really are a stupid piece of trash, aren’t you? But gosh, I hope this doesn’t feel too much like everyone getting along with you.

6 Likes

I guess Miz is a cloner or somthing

1 Like

I love you too Miss Arrendis! You’re my favourite Imperium propaganda machinist!

But seriously… Where are the Amarr holders? Where are the priests and the gospellers? Only person who even bothers to follow a faith is Mister Nauplius, and that’s not counting the many Sani Sabik that seemingly pop up now and then. No, instead we have Minmatar sympathizers that shirk from common Empire practices like population control and eugenics for the slave population.

Where are the Gallentean socialites and the politicians? Are you telling me not a single filthy rich Capsuleer ever considered getting an appointed elected position in their favorite system? And what about the soldiers? Where are the people that fight for the freedoms they all claim to love and protect?

Where are the Minmatar shamans and tribalists? Is the sum of their culture and character the fact they were all slaves at some point? Talk about self-pity.

And the Caldari? Weren’t the fact that most of them loosely associate with their former Mega Corporations, I’d say they were a lost cause too.

People don’t stand for their beliefs for the simple fact they believe in nothing.

And that’s sad because I remember a time where people believed in something, and not just what their Goonfather told them to believe.

2 Likes

I think you are severely misjudging Arrendis’ position within the Imperium if you think that.

2 Likes