Khanid Kingdom's King of the Pirates

Times were upon the Amarr.
Empire whispers haunted Ottom’s ships and he loathed the thought of suffering their inquisitions in space so he went to ground as a militia operative and freedom fighter using planet side jump clones. His ID: Sleeper Agent.
“Narcisite Solex at your service one Ottom Ephesianos.” Narcisite said. (strictly fungUloid)
“I’m cloaked. I will support your interest in censoring the mirror.”
-ott0ut
0!0
-e

2 Likes

Oddly, the only question I have is “what kind of Times?”

3 Likes

As the owner of the Official™ Cardinal Graelyn™ Chronoluminometer™, given to me by no less a man than the Cardinal himself, I can accurately say this:

Dark times

3 Likes

I’ve got half past Party Time.

4 Likes

Lord Tash-Murkon, you may have been spending too much time with Ms. Seo. Do you need additional leave?

4 Likes

As a supporter of open publication, I must decry the call to censor The Mirror. I know it’s a small, and oft times sleezy publication with smear news and hyped up over inflated conclusions from small pieces of information, but it’s a fun read for the lower classes and remains a staple Broadsheet type news distributor.

I also appreciate its sports analysis section with my coffee after morning prayers.

2 Likes

Those are always teh bestest.

2 Likes

The Time which are upon the Amarr are ancient and forgotten.

In revelry of victory the dormant spots began to appear within Amarr brain patterns.

Short in chemicals associated with instincts Time itself seemed to leave the Amarr awareness despite it’s continual passage.

Now the tables have turned ever so slowly without their noticing.

-ottout

1 Like

Rot off, Ottom. You don’t deserve to have so much as the Kingdom’s name in your mouth.

1 Like

Oh I don’t know about that. Seems to match pretty well with my concept of the Dark Amarr.

2 Likes

Your concept of the Dark Amarr can also rot off. Dark, fuuuuu. Pft. It is the Khanid Kingdom and it is not Darrrrrrrk anything. We are Khanid.

1 Like

Hm…royal emblem is a heretical inversion of the Empire’s emblem in black and silver trim…played host to an order of exiled zealots until they were welcomed back into the Empire…king couldn’t keep a stable court without holding the families of his relatives hostage…ultra-liberal and near-sacreligious treatment of slaves (including the use of transcranial microcontrollers)…stealing design concepts from Carthum Conglomerate…

Yeah, not Dark Amarr.

Sure.

Sorry, but until Zidarez Tol-Jikar (a Ni-Kunni) married into the Khanid Family and became RKN’s Grand Admiral, there hadn’t been a Khanid worth a damn since Damius III.

1 Like

Damius the Third you tell.

Dark Amarr you speak of and pay not homage to matari. The Minmatar’s most feared and respected enemy.

Not Pie or CVA. They are fools gold rushing to their doom with their religious ethics and lack of logical reasoning.

The Khanid Kingdom is where I dwell but you would see me there as well.

Dark but not THAT dark.

Dark Amarr…

Pft…

-ottout

1 Like

Internal politics? We sure as hell don’t respect the Khanid.

2 Likes

We are not baked goods. Please capitalize our acronym properly.

1 Like

More like Baked Bads amirite? Eh? Eh? Eeeheheheheeeh yeah you geddit.
Aaaah, be sure to tip your waitress folks.

3 Likes

Booooo

6 Likes

PIE-RE? :shipitparrot:

2 Likes

piE? pIe? PiE? Which is it?

2 Likes

Perhaps π will suffice, mm?

3 Likes