- Remove the ability to place bounties on players as it currently exists. It’s pointless anyway.
- Make kill rights tradeable, and provide a marketplace for trading kill rights,
- Similar to contracts, you can either request payment for passing on the kill right, or you can pay someone to take on the kill right (essentially a replacement for the bounty system).
- Selling the kill right has an instant transaction.
- Paying someone to take on the kill right only triggers the transaction on execution of the kill right before it expires (like a bounty payout).
- There could be a fee for expanding the kill right to your fleet, increasing per person included.
(This can also be taxed, adding an additional minor ISK sink)