Kill rights: UI improvement + Manhunt Office

There is no reason to worry about 6k of kill rights, becaue null sec doesn’t generate kill rights.

Kill rights are for high and low sec (in case of illegal podding) and the kill rights would have to be transfered by the player, it would not be automatic.

The point is, nowadays people transfer a kill right to you, or your corp, or your alliance and we can’t see it anywhere, they are nowhere to be found, you have no view on which kill rights you can activate.

If I had a view on which kill rights i can activate on personal/corp/alliance levels I could go to the locator agent and go after the guy and kill him in high sec or gate camp him in low sec and have no problems with the gate guns.

It is a fair request.

High-traffic systems suffer performance degradation from the calls made to display information about the presence of a KR or Bounty - not the act of triggering/awarding either item.

In regards to the performance load from these features, the primary load that comes from the player bounties is not the awarding of the bounties themselves but rather the client-side requests to know the bounty values placed on various characters.

I don’t disagree with getting a view once the KR system is restored to normal functionality.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.