KIllah Bee Resigns from the CSM

Hello,

Please feel free to use this thread to discuss the change to the members of the CSM announced in our devblog.

2 Likes

1st.!

2nd.! xD

Third!!

Grats on the RL success, Killah, and it’s probably the right choice for you.

And Sort… holy crap, man, have you ever considered being a professional masochist?

Also: Hah, breaking up the string of emptyposts.

1 Like

Fifth!

6th. Yes that’s my highest yet !

1 Like

Happy days :honeybee: well bees have been disappearing all over, what’s next colony collapse in null space :laughing:

3 Likes

Why did you go again with Sort Dragon. That’s BS. Yiu should.have chosen someone who hasnt been on before… this guy is completely useless

1 Like

We did not pick Sort Dragon out of the blue. He has been the last person eliminated during the elections in June and when re-analyzing the data with Killah Bee removed he was the one getting on the council.

11 Likes

This is not the long awaited change in the makeup of the CSM that many of us have been hoping for so many years.
Out with the old, back in with the old. Well, now we’ll see improvements! :thinking::wink:

3 Likes

Just kill off the CSM already :bomb: so past its sell by date and beyond useless

15 Likes

Well done Sort dragon, to be fair the CSM are mostly representing null, high-sec could not pull a CSM member out of its arse even if it could find its arseXd So sayeth the lvl 4 mission runner. 12th.!

1 Like

damn, was hoping it would have turned out to be @Mike_Azariah

7 Likes

Damn straight, this guy has been there so long helping folks.

More people need to resign. We need Lucrative Business Opportunity in the CSM. The only honest candidate!

Correct, they should dissolve the CSM and retain Aryth alone in a consulting capacity.

1 Like

Ummm no.

1 Like

Huh. Well…a CCPer liking GrrGoons stuff, eh? …seems unusual to me, but perhaps I don’t know…

Imgur

2 Likes

Which means no changes…