Kills without consent, multiple times

I got my ship killed by other player without consent in FD-MLJ, which is not allowed to go PVP without permission from another.

https://gyazo.com/f57ace1283e6d793ee97310940e23fef
Nakranoth Milesios in Avatar and Aegis Verseles in Rapier killed my testing naglfar and disturbed my test.

There are No Screenshot but Moneeeeeeee Mn in Avatar and inZJ HJ in Nyx killed my naglfar as well. Moneeeee Mon in Sabre bubbled my Ships continuously and didn’t stop attacking my ships despite I warned him multiple times to stop it on the local chat. They attacked my citadel and Once I send the mail to ask stopping attack, They warped off.
And I got notice that my structure’s reinforced by these guys next day.
https://gyazo.com/3e4a430b07e3203e510e2c41aa6ea7ed

Moneeeeeeee Mn and his friends are really bad cuz they ignore whole conversations and even reinforced structures to disturb my test. Expect CCP will take proper action against these guys.

Did you write a ticket?

Same here. Tried to test some strange PVE fits, but always someone tried to kill me. I sent usual ticket but GM said that he cant do anything on test server… but what the point of rules then?

So…they gave you permissions to shoot back then?

these douches have killed my stratios in wormhole with dread…

Well if the rules are your not supposed to do it, but everyone does it anyways and CCP admits themselves they don’t care and won’t do anything about it.

Just get your friends together and go shooting players who are doing this in this system until CCP decides that maybe it was a bad idea to make rules they don’t stand by and expect players to follow themselves for no reason at all while clearly others won’t.

Force CCP to abide by their rules by enforcing them or admit it is a pointless rule that shouldn’t exist and is misleading.

all forgetting that ccp apply these rules during masstests only… you can try yourself when it happens,just grab supercarrier and shadow fighters then kill few dreads,ccp will instantly destroy your ship and if you bring next one they will disconnect you for few weeks or untill next mirror. …doing this when theres no masstests is legit.

did you blow up abandoned ships in high/lowsec/nullsec outsidde m-o? did you get ccp warning about not to do so??? if no,you have answer… ccp only dont like disturbance during masstests otherwise there is FFA because ccp NEVER enforces their rules,there was nobody banned yet for killing someones titan outside testing system…,… face it. sisi is just big nuclear explosions polygon and evryone gets few nukes after mirror (nukes=supers/titans bought off contracts/market )… they dont care where the nuke fall as long as you dont do that during masstest. they will never enforce their rules…

1 Like