Knowledgeminer Vs Dracvlad thread

Nowadays CSM candidates have to reveal their true identities to CCP… not to the players.
And yes, @Tora_Bushido did run.

2 Likes

They would not have let him onto the csm as he would not have been a fanboy and would have said it as it is!

I’ve been following that and other threads in which he has participated, and I have to say it has never been so clear to me how clueless and dishonest he is as in the thread that originated this one.

He’s not even able to realise it’s absolutely impossible to achieve what the OP there said she wants without introducing chance based suicide ganking mechanics, and will keep repeating again and again that anyone saying that is being dishonest and a troll, completely ignoring all the facts simply because they don’t fit in his narrative. Truly amazing.

3 Likes

In this thread I am not the OP.

1 Like

No, I know, I referred to you here as “the OP there”. Was that unclear what I meant?

Dravclad posts! LOL enough said.

2 Likes

I dont want it, but id be okay with it.

Isnt it against the EULA to pretend to be someone else?

1 Like

Obligatory
image https://media.tenor.com/images/4bc05bd9bb05754c4986fd50136679ad/tenor.gif

Where’s the mods to purge this thread? Dracvlad gets ■■■■ on so hard he blocks 90% of the forum so he can finally have his hugbox then makes this garbage offtopic thread :joy:

Still waiting for him to take me up on that 50bil bet. What a loser/chicken :rofl:

3 Likes

Saying that Lorelei lerendi is calling for a chance based mechanism is like saying Knowledgeminer is Tora, did you get the joke or not? Obviously not… ROFL.

2 Likes

Except it was no joke at first, and that’s very easy to see by checking how this thread started in the other thread and how you insisted at the beginning here that I should prove otherwise.

You’re just backpedalling now in a futile attempt to make you look less of a fool than you’ve already proven you are…

If you say so. You are just full of rubbish suggestions. I have been highly suspicious of your links to Marmite, furthermore Tora does like to use alts, so who knows you could be for all I know. However the joke is on you and you are unable to see it. Keep going I am finding it funny. The two mails were equally funny too. Seriously you need to chill a bit.

2 Likes

I am the one unable to see it, the one that keeps it going, and the one that needs to chill a bit… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

So quoting psycho babble at me now…, you are really going through the salty ganker playbook here, keep going.

PS You are reminding me of Linus Gorp and Sol, rofl. Both seemed to think that linking to such articles made them a superior being of some sort. Laughable…

2 Likes

Paging ISD to close this troll thread

Took you long enough to figure that out. :wink:

1 Like

I had the impression that even though you are a white knight and have ideas about high sec safety that I do not agree with, you were a reasonable poster. I guess I was mistaken, this thread shows otherwise. :disappointed:

1 Like

@Gerard_Amatin Weak people walk away and hide their mistakes, remember that!

Oh look another hidden reply. I am so glad they added this to the forums.

2 Likes

White Knight
Libtard, metro-sexual, vegan hippy that decides others need saving, even when they dont.
Pronoun: Dracvlad.

This has been well known in the gaming community for some time.

3 Likes

Sorry, I couldn’t be bothered to explain what a white knight was, so I decided to take the simple way out. Since Shae Tadaruwa helped a bit with the definition, even though I meant it less as an insult and more as a description of how you seem to try to ‘protect the people incapable of protecting themselves’, I’ll undelete my previous post.