Korean Eve Online

That’s why no decent company should do business with China

If no company did business with China we wouldn’t have most of the things that we take for granted in the west; all of those nice electronics we have in our houses, most of the components are made in China, as are many of the parts in our cars and a fair amount of the infrastructure that supports our lifestyles. Then you have clothes, vegetarian foods, canned goods, luggage, agricultural machinery etc etc.

They one of the world’s biggest exporters, not doing business there would be a foolish decision and to our own detriment.

2 Likes

Jumping Jacks in the CQ with boob physics enabled would be a way better way to pass the time than ship spinning.

1 Like

And don’t forget to throw in some twerk action for the win.

:wink:

1 Like

A very large portion of the Chinese population speaks English. Mostly those residing is Hong Kong.

1 Like

You might be too young to know this, but not that long ago the world was doing just fine without China

2 Likes

I guess you and I define not that long ago differently.

I’ve been seeing ‘Made In China’ labels since I could read the words. So since the mid '60s. Fifty years or so. By human standards, that’s a fair bit of time. A couple of generations.

Of course, that’s just my personal experience.

China has been actively trading with the world since long before America existed. Google Marco Polo.

1 Like

Lol, Marco Polo, don’t make me laugh…made me n China labels in the 60s,lol

Simple minds get simple examples. Want an actual history lesson? Going back to 4th century BCE?

And yeah I was off by a year or two. Things get fuzzy at my age. I should have said 1970 .

Does that satisfy your pedantic outrage?

4 Likes

I remember everything being made in Japan then Taiwan followed by China, everything made in China since the 60’s lol. Your talking out your arse.

China has been an exporting powerhouse since the early 80s, especially on the electronics front. As for being too young to remember when they weren’t, you’re way off base, but even in my long distant childhood China was manufacturing goods for export to the west.

They’re currently the largest trading nation on the planet; deal with it.

1 Like

The United States and China have had a long and storied history of trade relations as well as lack of relations going all the way back to 1784.

The Korean war basically froze all U.S.-China trade and travel agreements for 2 decades from 1950-1970. In 1971, United States Secretary of State Henry Kissinger set the groundwork for resuming U.S.-China trade with the U.S. trade embargo against China being dropped to the same conditions imposed on trade with the Soviet Union. Bilateral trade with China starts growing from zero.

In 1972, U.S. President Richard Nixon signs the Shanghai Communique for normalization of diplomatic ties with China which became formal diplomatic relations in 1979. At that time from 1971, cumulative Bilateral trade with China = $2.4 billion.

2 Likes

China has been trading with the western world for a very very long time. I know that it might be hard to believe after opiates and then communism gobbled them up and impoverished them and drove them back to the stone age. But yes, it is true.

1 Like

Developing a MMORPG, like Eve Online, based on a countries decision on how their ships should look as well as the players clothing and then connecting each country using special servers as gates between a countries server would be become very emergent game play.

Just imagine Canada, America, Mexico and South America along with countries in Europe and the Middle East each having their own ship and citadel designs and then connecting to each other.

It would be as much fun as pulling the petals off a flower and saying “she loves me, she loves me not.”

The things would be produced elsewhere. There is lots of space in africa and people too for example. Can build facilities and hire people for manual labor then in next generation children of these people will go to universities and learn how to make machines and then build things on their own. In a short tldr.

1 Like

Will the players of EVE Echoes play on TQ?

Korean localization

Define normal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nope, that’s a totally separate game, which shares the same IP. Similar, but different.

Echoes isnt a mobile Eve client.

1 Like

While I get your meaning, the four empires of EVE are like that - different countries in the world of EVE. The Drifters and now the Triglavians have recently connected :wink:

1 Like

Not too long ago the world was doing fine without the United Stated … your argument is shyte.

1 Like