L2/L3 Mission blitz fit

I guess he wants to blitz many corps so he can have access +5 to that corp.

Not all. Beam harb should be fine for alphasā€¦

1 Like

Last I checked loki is smallerā€¦ and I do l4s in itā€¦

And how much does your total fit cost?

800M, most of which is in hull itself and 3 faction lows (which are only due to cpu constraints, could probably just use 5% cpu implant).
And I pull over 150M/h with it.

Great. You know better than me how much I make per hour running l4 missionsā€¦

I suppose over 2 Smash the supplier / hour donā€™t amount to 200Mā€¦ (I welcome you to that booster that lets me reject missions till I get one I want [there are more missions that pay as much])

LOL.

Instead of saying he does not, ask him how he makes this metrics.

Seeing as I make over 100M raw isk per hour per character in L4s, Iā€™m not even wondering if someone else could make 150M/h with more specialized ship (loki)

In my case it is not raw isk - I get precisely 0 raw isk (excluding mission reward). But this has more to do with the types of missions I do than anything else.

Hey how did u get my deleted comment :joy::joy::joy:

because he (and I) started answering before you actually delete it.

Did you know ? :joy: smiley is not the same thing as a question mark.

Why do you feel the need to delete the comment?

1 Like

Because he realized it was a stupid comment.
I agree with him. This comment made no sense, may as well remove it once he realized he made a mistake posting it prior to reading it.

A simple solution is to re-read before pressing the button that actually posts it. A bit of a problem with some people here is that they tend to delete a lot of posts, especially ones that show they were ā€œnot well informedā€ (to state it politely)

STOP LECTURING ME !!

Everybody can make mistake.
eg. I can read your post poorly, and understand that you are lecturing me, and answer you. This will be completely off-topic since you donā€™t care about me, thus if I read it again I will understand my mistake and accept that you were not lecturing ME.

Actually I wasnā€™t in the mood to argue for the sake of it. I still have an opinion on what you said but sometimes it ainā€™t worth it just spewing an opinion. Maybe your experience is your experience

Iā€™m happy with that.

I really like your posts btw.

I dont understand why you need the bling and size for lvl 3s. Why do you want to warp like an Obelisk when blizing? I remember blizing lvl 3s with a bellicose and it was fast. So 2 suggestions from me:

[Cynabal, New Setup 1]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Medium Shield Booster II
Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Cap Booster 800
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script

425mm AutoCannon II, Barrage M
[empty high slot]

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Hobgoblin II x5

Or

[Bellicose, New Setup 1]
Ballistic Control System II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Large Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Target Painter II
Target Painter II

Heavy Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Inferno Heavy Missile

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I

Hobgoblin II x5

1 Like

Blitzingā€¦

bellicose ā€¦

LVL3 ā€¦

not sure if mistake or troll.

Not a mistake because its called Blizing for a reason. You are not supposed to clear rooms. It will for sure be faster than some of the BC suggestions in this thread.

Also I must admit Its much more fun than flying around in a BNI for lvl 3 missions and by no means slow in doing so. (was supposed to be a cheap option on the way to lvl 4s).

Well if you take bad BC suggestion, sure.

But if you consider correct fit suggestion, then no. The bellicose has nothing to make a good blitzing

• 5 effective launchers, make it hit weaker than my drunk ma.
  • no projection bonus
  • application bonus quite useful, but requires to have painters in the mids
  • 5 HML, 1 compact 50mn, 2 painters, 3 BCU and you have a whooping 240 DPS. and 3 slots remaining for tank. Are you going to tank shield or armor ? NO.

Its missions. L3 missions at that. You dont need tank. You have range. I also never had any issues with a damage shortage.

When I did this a few years back I was doing it in a Bellicose and I remember not having to sit in missions for more than a few minutes. Anyway, who am I to argue. maybe you actually need a Barg to do L3 missions effectivly nowdays.

EDIT: Ill actually try this when I get home in a few days. Will be interesting