L2/L3 Mission blitz fit

lol.

Either your blitz, or you remain at range. The moment you want to take that mission item, you need to facetank the DPS of the whole room.

Some missions are doable with a very low amount of tank/ DPS. but those are a very small number.

Try to blitz cut-throat competition with a bellicose and tell me how it goes.
(300 DPS, depends on luck. The bellicose lasts 30s)

Or deadly arrival (not sure though, maybe it’s doable)

I’ve tested L3S with passive cynabal with AC, passive drake, and the cynabal is worse than the drake, mainly because AC lack range (though the 50mn helps in getting in range)
I’ve tested with machariel and it’s too easy.

I guess something happened between me running lvl 3s and now. Also, if you were actually Blizing you just skip some missions. You just know what missions not to do. In the mission you were refering to you will potentially have to handle 18 Cruisers and 10 BCs. thats not exactly a blizworthy mission :rofl:

Now, I admitted I would rather do it in a Bellicose for the funfactor but still, I believe that my memory serves me well here. we’ll see.

About the Cynabal. Start piloting and stop “getting into range”. Do it right and it wont cost you any time.

If you kill all those rats in that mission, you are not blitzing it. Because you don’t need to.

Again, blitzing assume you complete the mission the fastest. If you take your whole time you are not blitzing -.- .
So NOT getting into range is NOT blitzing.

I kinda said deal with but ok. :stuck_out_tongue:

So blizing is warping in and start blapping. No flying needed. Got it and I stand corrected. So, the Machs blizing L4s are not blizing because there are fits out there with both more DPS and range. Still its the king of Blizing.

I need to try lvl 3s again. Been to long. I just remember asking myself why the hell ppl needed BCs for these when I lold through them in a Bellicose.

It’s go fast to the objective and behead the enemy. It’s opposed to the “full clean” approach.

The idea is that the value of the loot/bounty/salvage is not good enough, compared to the minimum isk value of completing the mission (the ratio isk/time is thus actually lower with non-blitz).

comes from

also blap means to use very few shots (1 or two) to kill a target. " rofl he blapped that tengu in his nade"

Ty for clearing up things that dont need to be cleared up. In light of the fact that not every ship can be the fastest I will always keep something like a bellicose in my hangar when blitzing my lvl 3s in my heavy ass barghest :rofl:

I just find it funny that your first suggestion is a Barg. Then you tell me its about being the fastest and then you follow up with saying that the Mach is to easy?

Bellicose :heart:

Barg is to easy :wink:

Yes. Because I actually tried it before giving my opinion.

and actually faster than a mach because highest projection.

So its a fact that the Mach is to easy because you found Barg to be not that easy?

I have no doubt that you were faster in a Barg.

Where did I say that the barg was not easy exactly ?

I had, because mach has +warp speed and + speed. That’s why I tested it.

I have a feeling that we are on different lvls of serious here. Even though I have serious doubts that a Barg will bliz lvl3s faster than a Mach, thats not why I entered this topic.

Granted I havent tried lvl3s in years but my memory tells me that I had zero issues with blizing (Aw ■■■■ i did it again :face_with_hand_over_mouth: ) L3s fast in a Bellicose. I do understand that it wont be the fastest out there but I seem to remember that I experienced acceptable amounts of boredom while quickly chaining L3 missions 2 at a time.

So I exit with something thats easy ( :sunglasses: )

[Machariel, New Setup 2]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Co-Processor II

500MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster, Cap Booster 400
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script

800mm Repeating Cannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma L
[empty high slot]

Large Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I

You don’t need the rep in a mach, the L3s can be done on buffer only.

And also, hyper T2 please

And also, 3 nanos instead of tracking enhancer and coproc

And also, an tractor beam :smiley:

But first, you did not answer my question :

That’s because you’ve actually never blitzed them, I think.

Yes, I give you that one. I even have that on my mach that have been sitting and rotting for… years.

Where did that extra low come from? :rofl:

Nono. You dont need buffer. You can rep it!

lol the alpha forumist. Way to go! :rofl:

You didnt and I also never implied that you did. What I did was to have some fun with the serious tone you were having. Now Im not sure anymore. I think you are picking up on the lol here.

I think my Mach + the tractor ofc will beat your barg. WITH the T1 Hypers. With that Ill stop dragging your ego into ruining this thread more than we already have. Enjoy!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.