L2 Storyline - Clear the path

Found this post looking for comments about the mission: > Just a quick question. Im a noob at this game and I got this mission, Clearing a Path, yesterday from an npc called Shaita Arushin. i have been having a few problems with L2 missions in my caracal, (still learning the ropes) but am slowly improving.
This was my first L2 storyline mission, but it had ship restrictions that i could not use my Cruiser which i found strange but went off and bought a frig and found a spec online and off i went.
However i found this mission really tough in a frig, to the point that i managed to get past the first wave of 8 frigs by warping in, killing one ship then warping out again, repair, repeat.
However the second wave came along and i wasn’t so lucky and got annihilated and gave up. I looked up the mission online and found that the third wave is 4 cruisers and i thought if i cant kill the frigs how would i manage against them.
I just wanted to post this to get a bit of advice, im sure i must be doing something wrong but im not sure what,

I made similar experiences trying to do that mission with a destroyer. It was impossible to kill the cruisers in the last wave and I had to warp out and get one of my cruisers to do the job.

i’m reading otherwise that a cruiser was perfectly capable, and that the caracal was recommended. what ammo type did you use against them?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.