Lady Melisande Galena wants to insert a TCMC into a freedwoman

(Halcyon Ember) #242

I can’t imagine a break up will go well for her in the long run, who wants to constantly hear “Hey, are you the one dating mr Crazypants’ ex?”.

I had heard she was trained , though. Perhaps it was simply too much for him and he prefers a partner who won’t be disappointed by his lack of stamina.

(Arrendis) #243

I imagine even the corpse was underwhelmed.

(Pieter Tuulinen) #244

1/10 “Least pulse racing sexy-times ever”?

(Halcyon Ember) #245

“0/10, his inflamed lust couldn’t even set my heart beating, never mind racing”

(Aldrith Shutaq) #246

The things you miss when you stop paying attention to capsuleer media for a few weeks…

(Arrendis) #247

Don’t you wish you’d kept missing it?

(Aldrith Shutaq) #248

Yes.

Yes I do.

(Diana Kim) #249

Also, I think I didn’t say it before, so I say it now. I probably should have said it earlier though.

PLEASE DON’T INSERT ANYTHING INTO FREEDWOMEN.

Thanks in advance.

(Arrendis) #250

Too late, Napkins already inserted his missile.

(Halcyon Ember) #251

But if you don’t insert things into freedwomen, that means you have to insert them into slave women, which is rape. At least freedwomen can have a choice about what’s inserted to them. Also without inserting things into freedwomen, you’d be forced to go down the tube route to extend your species. Whilst I have met many fine people produced in such a fashion I still question the ethics of it.

(Diana Kim) #252

I cannot insert anything into slave, because I am a State citizen.
Slavery is illegal here.

Though I’ll be glad to see you being enslaved by our allies, so they could insert.

(Arrendis) #253

By the way, Di-di… by ‘allies’, do you mean the nation that signed a non-aggression treaty with the State? After it was recently pointed out by someone, I went and did some looking. Turns out… the State and the Empire don’t even have a mutual defense pact in place, formally.

(Diana Kim) #254

It is not “Di-di”, it is “Strike Commander Kim of Caldari State” for you. Stop talking like a moron, if you want me to answer your questions.

(Arrendis) #255

It’s only ‘Strike Commander Kim of Caldari State’ if you actually have any authority to back up that rank. So, Diana, since you’ve now made your rank a topic of the conversation:

Can you have a lower-ranked capsuleer within the Caldari Militia cashiered or otherwise disciplined for disobeying a direct order, being insubordinate, engaging in conduct unbecoming a Caldari Officer, or any other offense in contravention of the Caldari State’s code of military justice? Or even for shooting you, unprovoked, because they feel like it?

Or will you run away from answering this question again, like a coward?

(Diana Kim) #256

Your question has been answered elsewhere. Use the search button. Stop derailing threads. You can make new discussion if you’d like.

But I am still not interested in stroking your ego and answering your question. I am not “Diana” for your types. I repeat. It is “Strike Commander Kim.” Not hard to write it even for a goon. Or am I overestimating your abilities?

(Arrendis) #257

No, you’ve evaded my question elsewhere, dodging it with things like ‘I have authority over baseliners’. If that’s any answer at all, it’s ‘no, I don’t have any authority over lower-ranking militia officers’. Or are you admitting that your rank is as empty and meaningless as everything else you say?

(Slayer Liberator) #258

Depending on what fit of dropsuit I’m using I can cause just as much damage to the “Things That Ought Not Be Shot” with my fists than with a actual gun

(Slayer Liberator) #259

Most of your important things should be resistant to weapons up to a Forge Gun or something similar.

(Halcyon Ember) #260

She doesn’t even seem to have reliable authority over her own thought processes, really sweetie, what are you expecting?

(Natheniel) #261

Well, at least these threads give me something to read while I’m faking doing my morning work.