fluff for the mission, if you are interested in the actual goals, scroll down a bit
From today, the Khazad consortium start a large scale analysis of the effects of invasions and stellar manipulation.
Following the publication of my two year analysis on Wh formation and the recent new step in triglavian’s invasions of new eden, I decided to start a more complete analysis of the state of New eden from a gravitational point of view.
The first objective is to confront my first analysis to a larger set of data.
The second is to better understand the effects of the stellar manipulations on the Mass-Energy Ratio of new eden.
You can find the early results here
Alone this will not be feasible in a timely manner, that’s why I’m asking for help here.
Thanks to the following donors, the project can go on:
current bounty available : 1.5 B
this is not intended to be a full time activity, more like a side source of ISK. Would I have more funds, I would gladly increase the rewards, but sadly my funds are limited ^^"
Goal => Scan as many as possible systems to get an average on WH appearance rate.
- 2M per HS system analysed
- Additional 5 M bounty will be provided if the system is currently under any states of an invasion.
- Additional 10 M reward if the Wh connection name is provided in invaded systems
- double reward system for the 20 first submissions each day.
If more than 3 players submit data, a daily reward of 30M for the player submitting the most entries will be given.
What I need to count the scan as valid is a screenshot where we see:
- completely scanned list of the signatures in system (100% is not required as long as we know the exact type of anomaly => orange)
- the system name
- the hour
- the overview (it’s the warpable in space objects like the jove observatories, interesting locations, etc. I don’t care about citadels and such)
- post it here.
bounty will be payed only if the current pool is large enough, check it before posting if you want to be paid.
It’s technically for roleplay reasons, but hey, I thought anyone could participate ^^
thanks for your time.