Lasers or Ducks

Old graphics, maybe not, I like how to game currently look like (and with the partnership with Aether Wars, it will get only better !), but what would I give to enjoy the feelings of firing those big boom boom guns

I mean, each time I fire my four Tachyon beams on my Nightmare I just have the feeling of piloting an oversized Punisher… Where’s that feeling of having the most powerful beams for subcapitals ?

2 Likes

I meant to say ‘weapon’ graphics. Or at least update the old weapon graphics and bring them back as an option.

1 Like

God my ears! Why have you done this?!

1 Like

Senior Community Manager? I guess you’re too busy tending to your cats to give a legitimate response.

+1 to duck lasers too.
But we’ll need the different crystals to each have a different pitch.

Quack… Quack… QUACK! Quack?

How any different Quack sounds do you think we could manage to fit in? :parrotwave7:

Well, we have -
Multiquack, Quacka, Q-Ray, Ultraquack, Quack, Infraquack, Microquack, and Quackio for the standard T1 Frequency Fowls.
Dunno the naming conventions for the Laser Fowls or Laser Fowls.

Following that we can update the Entropic Disintegrators to use Exotic Fowls. The SFX would be like the video link (volume warning), but reversed to indicate the level of power the beam is.

Scorch is hot quack
Conflagration is very hot quack

1 Like

You have my attention, proceed

For some reason I am now imagining lasers making the kcauq sound from ‘Mars Attacks’.

1 Like

Ducks or Lasers?

Ambivalent.

I’d go with Amarr drones being sharks with frikking laser beams attached to their body though.

1 Like

Yep it looked like the death star exploding

Ducks with fricken lazor beams attached to their heads! IMG_20190429_144233_01

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.